Epigraph

"I drag myself out of nightmares each morning to find there's no relief in waking."

- Finnick Odair

She was a true warrior, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own hero when the world lets her down she keeps picking herself back up.

{DESCRIPTION}

"Because of what you did, Ember, you have to be punished. It's ironic, isn't it. How your actions caused an ember in the flames to rise up in the people. An uprising is brewing but it can't without a spark, and that ember can turn to a spark. I need you to snuff it out."

Ember Graves hated everything that had to do with the Capitol. She despised them for forcing kids to kill each other for their amusement. Being an only child she didn't have to worry about the safety of any siblings, just the safety of herself. At fifteen years old the fear still crept up her each morning of the reaping. She kept telling herself that she wouldn't be picked, there was hundreds of names, hers had only been in there four times. They couldn't pick her, but they did.

She is reaped for the 67th annual hunger games along with the male tribute from her district, Monty Chase a twleve year old. The two of them were giving the glory of making their district, nine, happy, according to the Capitol. Ember knew that barely anyone from the outlying districts won, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.

{Status}

{Status}

Started writing: 9/30/2020
Started: 10/2/2020
Finished writing: 3/19/2021
Finished: 9/17/2021

[Warning]

This book will contain death, gore, language, sexual themes, alcohol, drugs, triggering topics, ect.

No one is actually reading this story and that's okay, I'm writing it for me anyways. I told my self that I would never actually write this so I'm doing it to prove myself wrong, and I really like writing it.