CHAPTER 9// The Oven SECTION 2

China jumped back, a horrified look on his face. Nothing could take back the horror of what he had just saw.

Poland's burnt corpse collasped outside of the oven, now charred, a terrified look on the husk's face made China scream.

He span around when he heard running from behind him.

Russia ran down the hall, still in his pajamas, trying to see what the yelling was about. When he saw Poland, his stomach jumped.

The taste of Vodka returned to his mouth, and not in the good way.

"what.. happened.. why Poland.?"

Australia ran in, holding a gun. {He had packed weapons earlier in his huge suitcase if you remember that}
He stopped, seeing what was left of Poland. He looked at the two countries in the room.

Just as he began to speak, they heard two female voices from across the house. This made Russia's blood boil. He knew exactly who was screaming.

His sisters.

Russia was the first to run towards his bedroom, on his way back, he bumped into Urkaine, knocking him over and out cold.

Russia opened the door to a terrible sight.

Belarus layed on the ground in a puddle of blood, barely alive, he throat cut open by an Axe so she couldn't speak.

Her legs were ruined, white bone showing.

Russia came to her, holding her head on his chest. Tears streamed down his eyes as Belarus rested her hand on his cheek.
"E-."

Russia put his hand on hers as she tried to speak.

"P-....an-"

Russia cluched his fist. America put his hand on Russia's shoulder.

"I think we have to let her go." America whispered handing Russia the gun.

Russia looked down at Belarus, her Scarf layed on the ground, covered in blood.

Belarus looked up at her brother, seeing him holding the gun changed her already dead looking expression.

Russia gave America the gun. "She doesn't want me to be the one to do it."

Russia sat down not facing the action.

America stood above Belarus, loading his gun. "I'm sorry that this happened to you." America sighed, trying not to cry.

Russia sat still as he heard the shot end his sister's life.

"NO!" Kazakhstan ran out from the hall, hugging her dead sister. "no..."

America fell to his knees, what he saw broke him.

Kazakhstan had also been attacked with an Axe, but she only had a cut in her back, her wings mangled and brown. She cried into Belarus's chest.

"Why..?" She sobbed. "Why did you let Mr. Ame shoot her..??"

Russia carefully picked up his small sister. "She is better that way.. Bel doesn't feel pain anymore."

Kaz sobbed into Russia's shirt, muffling her screams of pure sadness.

Russia rubbed her back, feeling the wet wound. He took bandages from his arms and tied them onto her. "Don't cry anymore.. try to sleep, you need rest."

He held the small country tightly as she tried to sleep in his arms.

Australia moved Belarus against the wall, placing a blanket over her, whispering in english.

how could this have happened?