Chapter 7

We were now gathered around the fireplace along with the other lifeguards.

"Guys, we did some digging and Mitch was right. The Huntley is a front for a giant drug operation. But Y/n and I figured out it's not about drugs for Leeds, it's about real estate. And she's planning on making the entire bay private." Brody said as they others try to take it in.

"Yeah, but the town would never let her." CJ said.

"Yes, it will. Because she has every single politician in this town on her payroll." I told her.

"Rodriguez, the taint guy." Summer whispered, making me nod.

"What about the business owners?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, most of them sold out and signed away their properties. Leeds blackmailed the ones who didn't and used Dave to help hack into their accounts. I mean, she's like some sort of modern-day J.Edgar Hoover." Ronnie said, explaining it.

"The vacuum guy."

"No. But there was one holdout." Ronnie said.

"Who?"

"Chen."

"And if anything happens to him, his property goes back to the city. Who do you think they're gonna sell it to?" Brody said, opening his arms.

"We have to warn him." Summer mentioned.

"Y/n and I tried. No one's seen him for days." He told Summer.

"But Leeds is having a party on her yacht tonight. I guarantee you, she found a way to get that guy into her boat." I told them.

"Which is why we're gonna go to that party. Y/n, you and I are going to find the flakka. You guys find Chen. Will it work? Maybe. Will there be some surprises along the way? A so-fucking-lutely. Is anyone going to die? I don't know. Maybe Ronnie." Brody said, making me chuckle.

"We are Baywatch. We save lives. I know because you guys saved mine. Lets go kick that bitch's ass." Brody said, looking at me making me nod.

"Let's do it." Summer said.

"For my Dad."

TIME SKIP

We were now walking to the yacht, all dressed up as we went to do our jobs.

Brody and at were now running to the back of the boat as Brody started to take off his jacket, showing his swim suit.

"Y/n, listen. I know where the flakka is." He said, touching my arms.

"What, where? Under the boat?"

"Yeah, potentially."

"Well, let's go then." I said, stripping down as well only to be in my swimsuit.

"What are you doing?"

"You didn't think you were going alone, did you?" I ask with as smile.

We then jumped in the water and swam under the boat as Brody held the flashlight and started to scrape the stuff off and found a like a door.

Behind it were a bunch of flakka.

We went up to the surface and took a deep breather.

We started to get dressed when I suddenly blacked out.

TIME SKIP
BRODY'S POV

"What do we do about him and the girl?"

"What we're supposed to do with Chen. But Mitch's girl, bring her with me."