Chapter 8

"No! I was born of the sea! I eat fire coral and I piss saltwater! I scratch my back with a whale's dick, and I loofah my chest with his ball sac." Dad said as I know what he's doing.

"What the fuck?" I hear Leeds mumble.

"I'll die when the tide stops and the moon drowns! Until then..." He said before stepping on something as something flies up, making him catch it before aiming it at Leeds.

Just then, Brody runs up and aims her gun somewhere else, making her shoot her gun and pushes me to the ground.

"I'm oceanic, motherfucker." Dad said, before she gets shot by a firework.

Brody covers me with his arm as multiple parts of her body lands next to us.

"You okay, Y/n?" He asks, his face close to mine.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I whispered before grabbing his neck and kissing him.

"Thanks." I said with a smile as I pull away.

TIME SKIP

We were now gathered with the others as police cars come in and arrest the bad guys.

I was with Brody talking with Chen when Captain Thorpe came.

"Hey! What part of 'You're fires' do you not understand, Mitch!" He yells to Mitch.

"Get the fuck of my beach or I'll have you arrested." He said as Dad looked at me with a nod.

I walked up to Thorpe and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Thorpe." I said as he turns around just as I give him a punch, knocking him to the ground.

I shake my hand to relieve the pain as Dad speaks to Thorpe.

"This is our beach, bitch. And you're under arrest." Dad said.

"That was a badass right cross, sweetie." He told me with a smile.

"Thanks. Brody taught me." I told him with a smile.

"You taught my daughter well, Brody." He told Brody with a smile.

"You just said my real name." Brody said as he points at Dad.

TIME SKIP

I was on my way to the lifeguard tower with coffee in my hands to see Brody.

"Good morning. Thanks for teaching me that punch." I told him, leaving on the doorway.

"No problem. Anyways, about that kiss..." He said, mumbling.

"What kiss?" I ask, acting like I don't know what I'm talking about.

"You're joking, right?" He asks, hoping I'm joking.

"Yeah, I'm just messing with you." I said, giggling.

He looks at me again and walks closer to me, not breaking eye contact.

Few seconds later, our lips meet. I put my arms around his neck and bring him closer.

I pull apart and realize the time.

"Oh, we're late. We have to go." I said before giving him one last kiss as I leave the lifeguard tower.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

We were all gathered around a table, eating our food when Dad called Brody.

"Hey, Brody." He said, pulling out his 2 gold metals with a smile.

"How'd you get this?" Brody asked as he took it from him.

"Well, it washed up on shore. You only threw it 8 feet dude." Dad said, making all of us laugh.

"Thank you." Brody said, fistbumping Dad.

"You're welcome. You're very welcome. Uh, guys, after finding the drugs, helping save Chen and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, it's a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees." Dad said as we all started to cheer.

"Hey, guys, one more important thing. I want you to introduce you to our new captain who has been running our Hawaii division very successfully for years now. The amazing Captain Casey Jean." Dad said as we all looked to where Dad was pointing at.

"Is it just me or is she in..."

"In super-slow motion?" Stephanie finished.

"Yeah."

"Wow. This is gonna take a while." CJ said, nodding her head.

"That's how we roll." Dad said, looking proud.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

We were now running across the beach in slow motion when I playfully pushed Brody, making him fall to the ground.

"Oh... you." Brody said as he started to run after me as I giggled, trying to run away from him but eventually got caught in his arms.

He picked me up and swung me around before setting me back on the ground as he gives me a kiss.

THE END