SIX

Ryujin POV

"Dyujin right you have FANCY in your phons?" Yeji ssks and nod. "Can you conect it on my speaker?" Yeji asks and I nod, I get my phone from my pocket and connect it to the speaker and play FANCY.
Then Felix started dancing.

"Felix since you know the dance can you teach us?" Chaeryoung and he nods, well he memorized l the dance from TWICE so I think this will be easy.

"So you have to do it like this ." Felix as he do the start of the chorus and I follow him.
As we keep practicing I decided to look at Yeji, as i look at her...she's already looking at me. I blush like a tomato, Iimmediately look at away and kept practicing.

"I saw that Ryujin I can sense the gay atmospehere between you two." Felix said and I rolled my eyes. "No there's no gay atmosphere between us Felix." I said and kept practicing. "You sure about that hmm how bout let make a challenge." Felix said and I look at him and signal hin to go on.

"Interact with Chaeryoung like be more touchy and flirty with her and I will looks at Yeji if she will be jelaous. If she is jealous you treat me some food if not I will be your slave for one month." Felix said and I thought of the challenge for a moment.
Well there's no way Yeji can be jealous were jusg best friends nothing else more to thatand maybe I can move on from her.

"Okay challenge accepted Felix." I said and I lend him my hand and he accepted. "Hehe you gonna lose Ryujin." He said and we both smirk. I walks toward Chaeryoung and I tapped her shoulder, she looks at me and smiled. "You need help Ryujin?" She asks and I nod. "Yes the part where after Jeongyeon part it's Mina part the dance is kinda hard." I said well it's true that part is so damn hard.

"Okay I will teach you Ryujin." She said and I smile, we practiced we laugh and tease each other while we practice as we were laughing I sense something...something is so weird and this is my first time feeling that. It's like someone is plannibg 53 ways to kill you. I turned my head around and it revealed...Yeji with a glare okay what the fook!?

I leave my stare at her and started praying, Yeji is so scary when she's angry like you guys don't understand last time when I saw her angry, I hid her favourite oversized jacket and she kicm the door and throw cold water at me and I'm still in my bed and wearing my sock! "Is somethinv bothering you Ryujin?" Chaeryoung asks and look at me with a worried shit she looks so cute!

"Nothing wanna go buy some milktea?" I asks and she gleams and nodded. "Okay I will just grab my wallet from my bag." I said and walks towards to my bag and get it, as I was getting my wallet Yeji walks towards me. "Where you going Ryujin?" She asks and I looks at her. "Going to buy some milktea with Chaeryoung." I respnded and finally get my wallet.

"Kay buy me some." She said and I sense a sad tone in her voice. "Chaeryoung let's go." I said and we both leave the building to buy some milktea.

Felix POV

I sat down catching to my breath damn, I never though that I can dance to this song the dance seems hard and... it's damn hard atleast we didn't get Feel Special or else my legs ain't working. Yeji sat beside me with a pout.

"Hmm what wrong Yeji?" I asks as I get my tumbler and drink it. "Well I notice that Ryuin and Chaeryoung seems hanging out a lot and Ryujin spends some little time with me today." She said oh shoot hmm let me just tease her. "What if Ryujin replace you with Chaeryoung and she is her best friend now?" I asks and she looks at me shock.

"That's impossible Felix! Ryujin not going to replace me with her and pretty sure she doesn't know Ryujin favourtie food, color her birthday and some funny and embarassing moments about her!" She said and crosses her arms and let out a huff. "Haha I'm just teasing or else that really happened." I said and she just stand up and leave me haha she so fun to tease.

Ryujin POV

Me and Chaeryoung come back to the building and go to the practice room. We greet everyone and they greet back except for one and it's Yeji. "Yeji I buy your favourite drink!" I said and give her the drink, she looks at me coldly and take the drink and not giving me a thank you. Did I do something bad to her?

_______________________________

Stream Candy by Baekhyun and Daechwita by Agust_D.