SEVEN

STREAM ONCEU!!!
___________________________

Ryujin POV

After we practice we all decided to go to the park to stroll around and it's 5pm well I have I'm okay with it but Lee Know, Changbin and  Chaeryoung go home because their mom called them or else thry dead. And yes they still live with their parents since they are still not ready to be independent to live by their own.

We stroll around take some picture and eat ice cream. Then we started dancing like ballerina in the streets yeah we are like drunk old ass men. But who cares we just want to have some fun. Then Felix have to go because he need to do his project he waves goodbye and that left me and Yeji.

She still not talking to me we walks and I stop and look at her. "Yeji can you talk to me plz." I pleade and she looks at me. "Uhm Ryujin are you gonna replace me?" She asks and i look at her very confused. "What?" I asks. "Are you going to replace me with Chaeryoung?" She asks okay what? "What do you mean Yeji?" I asks once again.

"Is Chaeryoung your best friend now not me?" Fiddling the hem of her shirt, I just chuckled and walk towards her and pats her head. "So that's why you're not talking to me." I said and she shyly look at me and it turned inro a glare and hit my arm, I winced in pain and rubbed the parr where she hit me and I look at her.

"Yah why did you hurt me!?" I shouted and she crosses her arm and huff. "Because you're an idiot!" She exclaimed. "Me? An idiot?" I said and she nod. We keep bickering until two old people walk by and looks at us theylook like a couple. "Look dear two couple bickering." The lady said and the man chuckled. "Young love those two are like us back in the days." The man said and they kept walking. We stop and realized what they said and we both blushed.

"Us a couple? Not in a million years." She said ouch that hurt I laugh. "Pssh I rather eat an ice cream with mayonaise than being a couple with you." I said and she rolled her eyes. Well we look like a couple just by hanging out and bickering at each other and I'm always happy when people mistaken us as a couple.

"Still I'm not replacing you with Chaeryoung." I said. "You sure Ryujin you two are like best friends and you're not talking to me you always talk to her." She said. I look at her she turned around and crosses her head and hung her head low. Wait that movement is she? Not that impossible... "Yeji?" I called her and she hummed in response.

"Are you jealous?" I asks and she shake her head. "I'm not jealous." She said and I giggled. "Okay...me and Chaeryoung will-" before I finish my sentence she looks at me with a pout. "Fine I'm jealous happy?" She ask and I walks towards her and hug her. "Don't be jealous Yeji you're my number one best friend okay?" I said and she nod. "I love you Ryujin." She said and my heart fluttered and I smiled. "I love you too." I said and we started walking holding hands.

-time skip-

I got iny apartment and look at the sigh and there Yuna playing on her phone. I throw my bag at her face and it hit her. I laughed at her and she looks at me while groaning in pain. "Yaaah you idiot!!!" She yelles and run to me and I went between her leg, get my bag and go to my room and locked it.

I rest on my bed and get my phone from my pocket and saw a message from Felix.

Australian Chaewon
: Yo I won bitch Yeji is is jealous!

I just sigh in defeat welp she jealous about me and Chaeryoung welp I'm gonna treat him food.

____________________________________

STREAM MORE AND MORE AND I THINK ITS SANA ERA REEEEEEEEE