NINE

Ryujin POV

As I arrived at the cafe I go inside and check if Yiren is here then someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and it's Yiren she was smiling and her face is a little to close to me. "You arrived early." Yiren said and I smiled. "I just arrived let's get a table." I said we both get a table near the window we both ordered some cake and drink as we were waiting our order I started a chat. "So Yiren why did you ask me to co e with you here I know you're friend with Sihyeon why me?" I asks.

"Well she's not available today she with a duck named Yena so I saw you in class and decided to go with you since you're nice and approachable." she answered and nodded. "Uhm Yiren can I ask you a question?" I asks and she nodded while she rested her chin on her pal while looking at me. "Are you dating someone?" I asks. "No but I dated someone three months ago but I broke it off because I don't feel the spark." she answered. 

"Why you wanted to date me?" she asks as she moves her face closer to me and I blushed. "No I'm just curious." I answered. "Yeah sure I don't mind dating you though." she said and I just look at her while blushing. "You know Ryujin it's been a long time since I have fallen in love." she said while tapping her finger on the table.

"Really?" I asks and she nodded. "When I'm in third year in high school when I have fallen in love we dated because we have been dared  by our friends as we dated we started to fall in love but then suddenly there someone interfere and took away my love." Yiren said and I felt bad for her. "Maybe that person is not the one for you Yiren maybe fate have played with you for a  moment and made you put in a relationship so you can be ready for the next relationship." I said.

"Hmm maybe you're right." she said with a smile. "So Ryujin have you ever dated someone?" Yiren asks. "No actually I didn't date someone in high school and now." I said and let out a nervous chuckle. "Really have someone confessed to you in high school?" Yiren asks. "Yes a lot of people confessed to me in high school by sending me  letters, chocolate and even in front of my classmates and friend senior or underclassmen they confessed to me." I said.

"Wow you're popular Ryujin." Yiren said in awe. "Yeah but I have someone I like in high school and even now she still the one I like." I said and our orders arrived we eat the cake that we ordered. "You know Ryujin..." I look up chewing my cake and she look at me with a seductive look. "I can change your crush to me." she said and I look at her very confused. "Pardon?" I said and she giggled and she come closer and look at me in the face. 

"Didn't know that you're a messy eater." she said and wipe the cream beside my mouth with her finger and put it inside her mouth and smiled at me and I just blush. "Idiot." I said and kept eating my cake and she just giggled. "Cute." she said and smiled at me after eating our cake and finished drinking our beverages. We decided to go to the park to stroll and get to know each other.

As we stroll around a man walks towards Yiren and started flirting with her, I felt mad and I put my arm around Yiren waist and she notices and smile at me. "Hey man fuck off you're disturbing our date." The man glared at me. "Sorry lady tsk." before he walks away he slap Yiren butt and smirk. I let go Yiren waist and walks towards this guy and he look at me. "What you lookin at?" he asks in a mad tone I look at him and punch him in the face. He was knocked down and I walk towards Yiren and take her hand and go to the comfort room as we get there. 

I go to the sink an wash my face. "Ryujin..." she called me and I look at her. "Yeah?" she walks towards me and hugged me that caught me off guard. "Thank you." she said and I smiled and pat her head. But then something caught me off guard.... my heart is thumping.