EIGHT

Ryujin POV

As I arrived at my class for history, I sat in one of the chairs and saw Felix doodling on his notebook. I left my seat and sat beside him. "Sup hoe." I greeted him and he looks at me and stop doodling.

"So when will you buy me food?" He asks smirking I wanna rub that smirm of him tsk. "Later." I coldly said well there goes my money. As students started filling in the room I saw Hyunjin sitting beside Beomgyu talking he's a songwriter.

Pretty sure I know every students courses cause I'm listening to some conversation and stuff and sometimes stalk their fb, instagram or twitter...for reasearch yea. "Hey Felix does Hyunjin likes Yeji?" I asks.
"No he like Lia I think she have the same course as Beomgyu." Felix as he started doodling on his notebook again.

Lia? I think I have heard that name before hmm.. oh Choi Jisu her course is singing stuff? As me and Felix talking while he doodle our professor came in and started the lesson.

-time skip brought to you by Jihyo smile to lighten up your day!-

As classes done I started packing for my next class I don't have class with any of my friends and even Yeji we only share two class

As classes done I started packing for my next class I don't have class with any of my friends and even Yeji we only share two class. As I was packing someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and it's Yiren.

"Yiren didn't know you're taking this class?" I said with a smile. "Ryujin do you want to cime with me to this new cafe opened down the street?" She asks as she show me the photo seems good and I don't have anything to do later so I'm good to go.

"Sure is there anyone coming with us?" I asks. "Nope just us." She said and I nodded we pick a time and we go to our seperate ways. I walk in the hallway to my next class then a thought came to my mind. What if the professor didn't come.I take out my phone and texted Lee Know if our professor and then I got a reply.

Minhoe:
The professor is absent lets go out of the campus im so done hahah.

He answered and I just smile and reply back I waited for him for about 10 minutes he arrived. "So we ready to go?" I asks and he nodded. We leave the campus I let him know that later 4 o'clock I'm going to the newly opened cafe with Yiren and he face me.

"You know that Yiren is one of the playgirl right?" He asks and I look at him confused. "Really she doesn't seem look like it." I respond. "You don't know what behind that mask Ryujin but be careful and please follow what my advice to you so listen." He said and I nodded.

"If she asks you to be her girlfriend reject cause she gonna play you like a doll and once she play with you and bored with you she's gonna dump you." He said. "Damn that's harsh." I said. "Yeah well I didn't hate her and she wasn't my type my friend date her around 3 months she dump him." He said.

"I feel bad for your friend." I said wego to the mall to shop and play. As we were playing we talking about Yiren while shioting some hoops. "Did you jnow she's not a virgin Ryujin?" He asks and I look at him shocked as the ball that I shoot miss and bounce back at me resulting to hit me at my cheek.

"OH SHIT!" Minho shouted as he walks towards me and look at me at the face. "You okay bro?" He asks as I sat up and caress my cheek where the ball landed damn that hurt. "Yeah I'm fine what time is it Minho?" I asks and he look at his phone to check the time. "3:40 pm." He answered.

"Really I gotta go now bye!" I said as I get up and get my bag from him and leave the mall.