Moving in

I just sit next to Bryce in the car an stare out of the window. 

- Bryce? - I ask him and I still look out of the window.

- I broke his heart... - I say and tears slide down on my face as I see Nick's face in front of me.

- Look Nessa. I know this is hard for you but it is hard for him too. I mean what would you feel if you would be him. He feels betrayed that you did not tell him. Maybe he thinks that you do not trust in him. I know that these are not true. But I am pretty sure he feels it. Just give him some time if he does not want to talk to you about this. - Bryce says. I know that he is right but I feel like I teared his heart apart. I really hope that Nick can forgive me. 

Bryce stops in front of a big house. I look out of the window. I have never been in the Hype House before. 

- It is huge. - I say to Bryce. 

- I know. Come on. - Bryce says. We get out of the car and see that Nick, Dre and Tony are already there. I mean I can see Tony and Ondre but Nick is not with them. Bryce escorts me to Tony and Ondreaz. 

- Hey. - I greet them shyly. 

- How are you feeling? - Tony asks.

- Not really good. I think I just need a long shower right now and... and Nick... but I know that probably he needs some more time. - I say. I can feel that tears slide down on my face but I whip down them immediately. Bryce steps next to me. 

- Come here Baby. - He says and I bury my face in his chest. 

- What happened with Nick? - Ryland comes out of the house. I feel that he is staring my back. I let Bryce go and turn around. I know Ryland really well. They were in the same class with Nick. We met a lot before he moved in the Hype House with Nick. 

- Now I know. - Ryland smiles at me. I am happy that I can see him. I missed him. I step a little closer to him. He jumps of the stairs lifts me up and turns around with me in his hands. He makes me smile. 

- I missed you Nessababy. - He hugs me and I hold him tightly. 

- I missed you too. 

- I thought you left me for the Sway boys. - He winks at Bryce and Bryce just shakes his head. I look up and Ryland and memories pops up. Back in the days it was like I had two twin brother. We hang out a lot together. 

- How you doing little one? - He strokes my head and I make a little face - Did you hurt your brother again?

It is enough answer to him as tears roll down on my face. 

- You know that I do not like when you cry. - He pulls me in a tight hug again. A few seconds later he lets me go. 

- I check on Nick. - Ryland points back to the house and goes inside. 

- Nessa. I have to go now. If you need me just call me okey? - Bryce hugs my shoulder and I just nod. 

- I will call you later. - I tell him. He presses a kiss on my head and drives away. I just stand in front of this gigantic house and I feel nervous. I know that my brother is somewhere inside and I am afraid that he does not want to talk to me anymore. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up. Ondre is smiling at me.

- Come on Nessa. We have to find you a room. - Ondre says and I just nod. We get my bag out of the car and I follow him and Tony in the house. I have to tell you that it is amazing. It is so big and I just can not find words. 

- Tony? - I grab his hand and he looks down at me. 

- Hm?

- Where will I sleep? - I look at him and he looks at Ondre.