House Party

The rest of the day goes smoothly. I mean after our little make out with Tony I spent my day in room. I basically did nothing just watched some movies. Try not to think about what happened earlier. Cause I really do not know what is going on between us with Tony. It is like sometimes he just changes his mind and wants something from me and the other day he just wants to be my friend.  Suddenly Dixie comes into my room.

- Girl! We have to get ready for the party. - She screams with open arms and closed eyes.

- Let's do this. - I smile to her and get up from my bed.

We both have a shower and wash our hair. I goes into Dixie's room and we get ready there. We play some music while we are getting ready. 

- Who will come? - I ask her while I am doing my eyeliner and I really concentrate not to ruin it.

- I do not really know. I mean the Sway guys. And some of our friends. But I do not exactly know the number. - She mumble while she is putting her mascara on. 

- Uhum. - I mumble back to her and we start to laugh. I am really happy that Dixie and I are getting along well. I do not really had girl friends back in school. Girls always hated me or just wanted to be friends because of Nick. But with Dixie it is different. She is kind and sweet with me and I am sure she is not with me because of Nick. I look at her and smile.

- You okey? - She curiously asks.

- Yeah. - I snap back to the reality. 

- So... Tell me. You and one of the Sway boy hm? - She raises and eyebrow. 

- Uh... Long story and right now no. I mean we had a really serious fight this morning and I do not think that anything will happen between us in the future. - I say and I feel really sad as I really do not know what will happen with Jadn. He stands really close to me and I feel that this will break our friendship even I do not want to lose him and also... I have feeling for him not like I am in love but I do feel something.

- Well do not worry about it. Just let it flow and both of you will know what you should do. - She gently strokes my shoulder. Emotions get over me and I grab her hand and pull her in a hug. She does not disagree and she hugs me back tightly. She stokes my back while I hold her tightly.

- Let's get dressed okey Nessa? - She asks me and I just nod. I go back to my room and during my way back I bump into Ondreaz. He is shirtless as always. 

- Sorry. - I mumble basically into his chest. I step a little bit away and look up at him.

- It is okey. - He says and pushes me playfully and leaves me there. I kinda like Dre. He is so calm. He always stays out of drama and trouble. I just stand there and smile while I look in front of me. A hand on my shoulder pushes me back from my thoughts. 

- You okey? - I hear a sweet and warm voice. I turn my head and Tony is standing behind me and he is shirtless just like Ondre. 

- You Lopez brothers. You never wear shirts? - I laugh a little bit. Tony looks at me weirdly. 

- I just bump into your also shirtless brother some seconds ago. - I say and shake my head.

- No. Not really. Cause we are looking good. - He winks at me playfully. I look at him.

- In your imagination. - I smirk at him and step in my room. Suddenly Tony pulls me back and our face almost touches each other. 

- I think... In your imagination too as you want to f*ck me. - He bits his bottom lip and he makes me blush. He smiles as he sees my face turning into red and he leaves me there.