Photoshoot

I wake up alone in my bed. Nick is already gone. I slowly sit up and I see a little paper next to me. I open it and read it.

"I have some thing to do today. I will be back in the afternoon. We will have a little house party tonight. Be ready. Sway guys will be here too..."

I crumple the paper and throw it in the trash. Amazing... Jadn plus Tony will be here. Amazing. I check my phone and I got some messages. 

Boo (Jadn)

Jadn:

Nessa please... We have to talk.

I roll my eyes and open an another message. 

Bryant

Bryant:

Hey Nessa. We have never met before. I am the photographer in the Hype House and I was curious if you would be down for a photo shoot with me.

Nessa:

That would be amazing!! OMG!!

Bryant:

I will be there around 2p.m.

Nessa:

Okey. 

I almost scream in my happiness. 

- I have to by some new clothes. 

I quickly have a shower and put some make up on. I am wearing a long shirt and I kinda feel comfortable in it. I have to find Ondre cause I am sure he would happily come to a shopping tour with me. I run out of my room and I immediately bump into someone. 

- Shit... - I stroke my head and look up in those beautiful sparkling eyes. 

- Ohm... Sorry. - I mumble to Tony. He does not say anything just stand there this is when I realize we are not alone. I look next to Tony and I see a beautiful girl who smiles at me. I look at Tony and wait if he will say something but nothing. I reach my hand out. 

- Hey I am Nessa. Nick's twin sister. - I say the girl grabs my hand and shakes it. Before she could answer I already know who she is. 

- Nice to meet you Nessa. I am Elenor. - She smiles and even know I already know who will she be my heart stops beating for a second. The time slows down and I just smiles at her. She is gorgeous. Blonde hair and blue eyes. The classic beauty standard. She is really pretty. My anxiety immediately takes over and I know that a Tony kinda guy would never leave a girl like Elenor for a girl like me. We both pull our hand back and I feel a little bit awkward. 

- Hey. Did you see Ondre? - I break the silence and I look at Tony. I really do not want to talk to him but I assume Elenor does not know about our little affair so I just have to pretend that we are on a good term with Tony. 

Tony still just stares and I do not know what to do. I look at Elenor. 

- I see him at the pool I think. - She smiles. 

- Thank you. It was nice to meet you. - I say.

- Yeah. It was nice to meet you too. - She reply and I leave them there. I feel like trash. It seems this is my luck. Like guys who are just plays me... I walk up on the stairs out to the pool. Ondre is sitting there with Tayler. 

- Hey guys. - I sit down next to them.

- Morning. - They smile at me. 

- So do you have plans for today? - I look at them.