Noah

** The next day **

- I am stressing. - I jump a little bit up and down in my room while I look at Dixie and Addison.

- Calm down. - Dixie laughs at me and I stops jumping.

- I am really excited. - I sit down on the floor in front of them.

- To be honest. - Dixie leans closer to us - I thought that you are kinda into Tony or something like that.

- He is the past now. - I wave with me hand.

- So you liked him. - Addison leans back with crossed arms and a freaky smile on her lips.

- Okey. Here is the thing but you have to promise that you will not tell it anyone. Nick does not know about it. Okey? - I ask them and they sit down on the floor in front of me.

- Promise. - They both say.

- Uhmmm... Tony and me had sex before we moved here. - I say...

- WHAT? NO WAY! - Addison scream excited and I think I get deaf.

- Yeah... You were not there Addi. But me and Jaden had a fight back then and after he left er started drinking heavily and Tony and I end up together. And he did not tell me that he is dating Elenor... - I exhale out and something really hurts inside.

- F*ck... Really. But why did he does this? I mean then he basically cheated on Elenor. - Dixie strokes her head.

- Yeah. And when we had that party hear he told me that he had chosen between us. I went to talk to Jaden and when I got back I saw that he was kissing with Elenor. So he basically played me... I think there is no future for us. Even know that that b*cth Elenor cheated on him too...

- And I did not know about these. - Addi says and shakes his head.

- Don't you think we should tell it Tony? - Dixie looks at us. I look at Addi and then Dixie.

- I really do not know what we should do about it. - I pull my shoulder. My phone buzzes next to me. I look at the screen.

Noah

Noah:

I am here.

- He is here. - I say and my heart bets a little bit faster after I read the message.

- It will be good. Just be yourself he will like you. - Dixie strokes my arm. I just nod and leave them in my room. I just smile cause I am happy that I can talk with the girls in this way. I bump into Nick while I am on my way to leave.

- Have fun. - He presses a kiss on my cheek.

- Thank you Twiny. Do you have plans for the night? - I turn around and I ask him. He shakes his head.

- Wanna watch a film?

- Sure. - He says and I can see that he is happy about it. I get out of the front door and I see Noah. He is leaning to the side of his car.

- Hey There. - He pulls me in a tight hug.

- Hey Noah. - I hug him and I bury my face in his chest.

- Let's go. - He says and we get in his car. I have to tell with Noah there is no awkward moment. We talk during the car ride. He is really sweet and kind. We talk a lot about me and Nick and how I get in the Hype House.

Noah stops in front of a little restaurant. It is really cute.

- I like it. - I look at him.

- I hoped that you will like it. - He says while he opens the door for me. We walk in and sit down. Some seconds later the waitress gets our order and we continue talking. He is a really curious guy.