Oldrival, Lucky and Special (Manga)

Please vote!
•••••••••••••••

Oldrival (Green x Blue), Lucky (Red x Blue) and Specialshippings (Red x Yellow) are the main shippings for Pokemon Adventures (Kanto) since it includes all of the main characters.

I personally ship Oldrival and Special, since they are opposites attract, yeah I'm really obsessed with that, but after I read the manga, I found out that Red and Blue, Green and Yellow might be closer to each other, since Red met Blue first and she spent most of her time in the manga with Red, while when Red was missing, Green and Yellow kinda trained together in a while, and there were only 2 little Oldrival moments, when Green called Blue 'Pesky Girl' twice (that's right, I counted while I was reading it XD) And don't get me wrong, Oldrival is my OTP too!

I think these two pairings are what most people ship too, well I kinda don't understand Oldrival, but at the same time it's my OTP because of fanwork, but I understand Special since there was a scene where the string of fate linked Red and Yellow together, and if those two are taken, it leaves Green and Blue so that's why people ship Oldrival (I think and I haven't finish reading the whole manga series so if I'm wrong please tell me!) 

For Luckyshippers, I get them too, they have more moments together than Oldrival, but I don't think their personalities match, and besides, Red belongs to Yellow!

How is it? Please vote, and I might update it later since I haven't finish the manga! :)