Pokeshipping vs Amourshippng

To be honest, I am a total Pokeshipper and a total Amourshipping hater. So I will be bias towards Pokeshipping. But I'll try to be fair.
Even if you don't ship Pokeshipping, I hope you could read this chapter and understand why we Pokeshippers ship it and hate Amourshipping.

Now, let's start a comparison between Pokeshipping and Amourshipping.
First, Serena obviously likes Ash, which is really annoying because apparently her thing for Ash is far from like, its an obsession, but does Ash like her? 

Nope, because as you can see in the episode, 'the Ghost of the Maiden Peak', Ash blushed and saw the anime style bubbles and sparkles around Misty when she wore the Yukata with her hair down, but when Serena wore the princess dress, which is much more prettier than the Yukata in my opinion(just the dress, not the person), to the 'Kalos princess party', he didn't even compliment or blush at her, while he danced with Misty, when Serena just danced with Clemount, Clemount also blushed when he was asked to dance with Serena, so it is obvious that Clemount likes Serena, which makes me think of supporting Geekchicshipping.
Just a little and I've changed my ship into Kalosshipping now.

Anyways, Ash almost cried and was super depressed when his journey with Misty and Brock ended and they were told to go to different places, but instead when Serena left, he smiled and waved like nothing happened, which is same with when he left his other friends, except Misty and Brock, which also means that he treats them differently than others and that she has a special place in his heart, but he's too dense to realize it.

Also, Ash showed almost everyone he's traveled with the 'Misty lure', which was Misty's 'good luck gift' to him, and told Max that one of his best friend left him, but he thinks of her every day, and the only girl travelling companion who has ever left him was Misty.
He also didn't let Dawn use it when she wanted to, and that means he carried the Misty lure everywhere, and always thought of her, he couldn't loose the precious gift.

Serena and Ash basically don't match, because of the same reason why Dawn and Ash don't match, because Serena is also the girly type, I mean, who wears a miniskirt to travel? And she only went out to travel because she didn't want to ride on the Ryhorn everyday. Ash came to travel because he wanted to follow his dream of being a Pokemon master. Misty also has a dream of becoming a water Pokemon master, and she worked hard to achieve it.

As conclusion, I think both have reasons, I understand why people ship Amour, because Serena likes Ash, but he doesn't like her back in the same way in the hints shown, exact oppositely, Ash likes Misty, Misty likes Ash, so I think they're an OTP.

Pokeshipping points:
Hints: 9
Misty's side is canon; Ash's side is half canon

Personality match: 9
Opposites attract

Cuteness: 8
Opposites attract

Fan base: 9
Overall: 9

Amourshipping points:
Hints: 6
Serena's side is canon, Ash didn't show any hints

Personality match: 6
Serena's too girly for Ash

Cuteness: 6
Too fake

Fan base: 9
Overall: 6.5

I would normally post some shipping fanarts here, but I couldn't find good Amourshipping ones that I can bear to watch, so sorry!

For more Pokeshipping, please read this book! (In comments!)

What do you think of this chapter? Please vote and comment!