𝚅𝙸

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
karter amir wilson

"bubba you going to hell for eating that last cookie" kaisen pouted and he shrugged.

"see you there" he bit the cookie before sitting on the counter.

we all bursted out laughing.

"bruhhh, yall remember they almost kicked bubba outta school cause during the drill he yelled 'WE IN HERE YALL!'" i laughed.

"man i thought we was playing hide and seek, i was like these niggas suck"

"nigga it was a active shooter drill" leek looked up from his phone.

"no shit sherlock, but i was four i didnt know" he responded and i thumped his head "watch ya mouth"

"no you watch them hands before we square up in here" he jumped off the counter.

"go tell mia we finna go" tae pulled up his pants.

"MOMMYYYYY!"

"WHAT BOY"

"WE FINNA GO!" he yelled back and i shook my head.

"no, we as in me,tae,leek and kaisen finna go. we got shit to handle.. imma be back tomorrow"

"man yall dont never take me with yall" he smacked his lips.

"bruh you always with us whenever you down here, you can go next time" i patted his back.

he always been clingy, especially since kayla died but every since my lil accident he been trying to go EVERYWHERE i go, and he barely wanna go to his daddy house now.

"next time yall leave without me im calling 911" he walked away.

"and tell them what" tae laughed.

"i would like to report four drug dealers" he started speed walking after leek tried to chase him.

"ALRIGHT MA! WE GONE!" i walked out the door and everybody followed.

"whew man it feel good to step off this muhfuckin driveway" i got in the front seat.

"you sure you ready to start this shit back?" tae asked and i nodded.

"hell yea, i havent shot nobody in a month. i feel like im still in that coma"

prince samontae wilkes

"man i dont know where he at! i swear i dont!" one of zykez goons screeched in pain.

"man just gone tell us, you gone die either way" amir smiled.

"you want it to be slow or quick?" leek squat down infront of him.

"man i would prefer quick if i was you, so just gone head and tell us where the nigga at before he get mad" kaisen pointed at amir who was spinning his gun around on the floor.

if that nigga shoot me imma beat his ass

"where zykez and the niggas he be sending to shoot folks at? we done killed like three of them just tell us man.. we looking for a speciiiific one" i crossed my arms.