Chapter 1

Coulson had started showing Ward the Bus, sharing seemingly endless information about it, when May walked up. "If you plan to unpack, make it quick. We may have found a lead on the Rising Tide. Wheels are up in five." She then turned and walked away.

Ward, incredulous, asked, "Is that who I think it is?"

Coulson smirked and replied with, "She's just the pilot."

"Melinda May is just the pilot." Ward shook his head an turned around.

Suddenly a shriek was heard throughout the Bus. Coulson whipped around and May and Fitz-Simmons were on the scene in less than a minute.

Simmons spoke up, "What happened? We heard a girl scream."

Ward not even realizing someone had just called his scream girly stared at the man in front of him said, "This guy just appeared in front of me."

Coulson stepped up. "I forgot to tell you guys. This is the last member of your team. Please welcome Level 10 Agent Perseus Jackson aka Agent Whirlpool."

There was five seconds of silence before the room erupted with noise.

The temperature suddenly dropped drastically. Agent Jackson wolf-glared at the team and everyone even May shivered. His eyes were swirling like an ocean and the spark in them had been extinguished leaving them as cold as shards of ice.

In barely more than a whisper he said, "Shut up."

The yelling abruptly stopped. Ward cockily stepped up. "That's impossible. Agent Whirlpool is just a rumor. Nobody's scored higher than Agent Romanoff, especially not a kid. Even if any of that was possible Fury's the only one who is a Level 10 and he's the director."

"I'm not a kid. I've seen more horrors in my life than you ever will. I have been tortured to within an inch of my life. And you're barely two years older than me so I would shut your trap. You think I want to be here? Fury forced me to supervise Coulson here's "team". Although you're clearly not close to becoming a team yet." With that ominous note, he disappeared, leaving a faint scent of the sea.

Coulson shrugged this off like it was a common occurrence. "He'll be back when we need him."

Although it was clear everyone had more questions, especially Fitz-Simmons, they all noticed the clear dismissal and dispersed, leaving Coulson and May.

He glanced at her. "Wheels up in five right?"

May nodded mutely, clearly still in shock about meeting Agent Whirlpool, exited, walking stiffly back to the cockpit.

A/N UPDATES WILL BE LONGER. HOW DO YOU THINK EVERYONE WILL ADJUST TO THE UNEXPECTED MEMBER OF THEIR TEAM? UPDATES WILL BE INFREQUENT. 

SIGNING OUT,

         -Lady Foss-Boss