[season 1] -the tests-

***

***

In front of the girl was an eel, perhaps larger than a shark, with teeth that would be just as sharp.  Although she agreed to go up the tower, she had no idea how she was going to pass this test.

'All I need to do is pop the black ball?' She thought.

Before she was given anymore time to think, the eel opened it's mouth to devour her.  For the eel, this was not a test. 

This was dinner.

The girl rolled to the left by instict and narrowly escaped becoming food.  The eel turned it's head towards her and made another attempt to devour her.

This time, she ran to her right and started sprinting closer to the black ball.  Despite her efforts, it didn't take long for the eel to catch up again.

She continued to dodge the eel's advances, slowly getting closer and closer to the black ball.  Soon enough, she had it right by her side.

'So that's the method she chose.  Very basic.' Headon thought as he watched the girl's attempt to pass the test.

By this time the eel was already becoming impatient, and wasted no time opening it's mouth.  This time, the girl sprinted forward.

Right into it's mouth.

*crunch*

The eel bit into the black ball.  It didn't break.  Instead, the eel's front teeth were shattered, leaving the black ball in it's pristine shape.

'Well shit.' The girl thought.

She sprinted from the middle of the eel's tongue back to the outside through the gap in it's teeth created by the black ball.  Unfortunately, she overestimated the amount she had to run and crashed into the wall.

Or more like crushed the wall.

As soon as she made contact with the wall, a dent was formed, leaving large pieces of crushed debris on the ground.

'Holy shit, am I made out of steel?' She thought, frozen in shock.

She turned around to face the eel.

'There's no time to think about that...I need to figure out how to beat this thing.  But if I'm this strong, maybe some bullshit plot armor will come out?' She thought.

The eel in front of her was visibly frustrated, but wouldn't give up.  Instead of charging in this time, the eel waited for her to make her move.