School-last day till summer break

I walked to the principal's office again today. Remembering from earlier ' "AbbyIdon'twanttoseeyoubackinmyofficetodaydoyouunderstand." Igavehimaboredstareandnodded "wellthenoffwithyou"'. You sighed out loud finding this overly dramatic. I enter his office and stare holes into his eyes. I was mad first some kid rats me out for eating food in class and now probably the same kid has ratted me out on stealing some cleaning supplies.

"Abby Woods what do you have to say for your self." he ask quite irritated." All I have to say is..fuck.you.." I say leaning back against the wall and crossing my arms."Watch your language and further more I have to call your mother and tell her this" He say picking the phone up. "Call them they won't care." I say closing my eyes still leaning against the wall.

"Why would you say that?" He gives a questionable look.

"They hate my guts and I don't live with them. Now my I go I have to finish cleaning out my locker." I lean off the wall and some shorty walked in while I was speaking.

"Fine fine but if your back in here-" I stop him in mid sentence "I wouldn't want to back in here its filthy and so is your shirt wash it and this office as well" the shorty kid gave me a cold stare. "Gah you make me sick sometimes Abby" he says with a growl at the end. "So do you and don't turn into a dog that's the last thing I need to clean" and with that I made my way out of the office back to my locker.

I walked down the hall back to my locker to find Jean cleaning his locker as well which is right beside mine.

"Hey horse face" I say as I open my locker. He sighs "Hey short stuff." I mumble a couple curses under my breath I finally remembered my locker code and I opened it only to find the cleanest locker in the school well by Jean's standards of course." So what do you plan on doing for summer break?" He ask to break the silence between us.

"I don't really know yet I guess stay at home and watch movies and clean. What about you?" He thinks for a moment " Hang out with friends" he says ending it with a smile. " So horse face has friends?" I say laughing some. " Abby you are my best friend and you know it too" I rolled my eyes and started to put things into my backpack

"Yeah I know I am" and with that I was already closing my locker." H-hey um do you wanna come over after school?" He ask with hope gleaming from him." Sorry I can't." He pouts "Why?" I sighed ", I do have a life if you didn't know this already" He nods "fine I'll be off then I have to go help Sasha " he gave me a quick hug but I didn't hug back and he walked towards the science class. I sighed slinging one strap of my backpack over my shoulder. "Where to now?" I said to my self as I stand in the middle of the hall.

I see that one shorty I saw in the office when I was messing with the principle.

"Oi Shorty" I soon realized he was taller then me as he got closer."What" he says while giving me a cold glare which I returned back to him. "Just wanted to say hi but since your going to be a ass about it I guess not." All he did was 'Tch'.

I rolled my eyes and accidentally drop my backpack in which causing it to literally explode too which cause all my books and papers and notes I've been taking all this year to go all across the hall. I growled and rubbed my temples in frustration.

The short/tall boy stood there doing the same. I started to pick up my books but then I noticed that my backpack was broken in which it couldnt hold books no more. I literally facefloored when I seen this.

"Damn it" I said to the ever so kind floor. I heard  another 'Tch' above me. " oh your still here? Well you can go I really need to be alone and murder my now broken backpack." I say looking up at him. He looked like a pissed off elf....no midget. I suddenly noticed he had all my stuff in his hold. I get up and try take it but he has a firm grip for well him. "Let's go" he says.

"Where?" God now I'm starting to sound like Hanji. "To the cafeteria." " For what" " for food what do you think." I started to shut up then. 

As soon as we got into the cafeteria jean seen me and ran over. "Oi Ab- who's this." he says pointing at...i never got his name."its Levi, Levi Ankerman" the short one confesses.

" Oh well, hi. Anyways Abby are you sure you can't come over later?" he says ignoreing Levi's presences. "I'm sorry horsey I life stuff to do. Why is it you want me to come over so bad anyway?"

His face turns a bit pink " i-i just w-wanna hang out, ya know." i look at him and relieze that Levi is still standing there." She's going to be comeing over to my house," Levi says. i shot my head at him thinking he's crazy.

Jean's face get all mad and such." Why would she go to your house?!?" jean pratically yells. I look around " You two shush up come on Levi." i say walking away from a very mad Jean.

So er...hi um...oh I remember

Please vote and comment

Oh and I just noticed but yes Jean is going to be in this sense I like Jean and he is a horse and everyone love horse face Jean

He's also a llama