The walk and talk

Once we made it out to the sidewalk he spoke up. " Where do you live." he asked well commanded.

" The Titan Apartments why?" i spoke then my phone rang and my of ringtone had to be Sail by Awolnatoin (and yes this actually my ringtone on my phone.).

Levi just stared at me like he knew that song. i quikly tried to find my phone and it was in my boot pocket (BOOTS HAVE POCKETS) i tak it out and it was Jean i answered it.

"Horsey,"i say excitedly "shorty shorty whats up?" jean said quite angry. " Um whats up with you, you seem quite angry?" i say worried. " WHATS UP IS THAT I SAW YOU LEAVE WITH THAT DICK," he yelled into the phone. i started to get teary eyed. " i-," i was cut off by him hanging up. i sighed and let a single tear down my cheek and put my phone up.

All he did was 'Tch' and said "Don't cry because of some horse calling you out for leaving school me like seriously," he pauses ", Was he jealous or something?" I shrugged my shoulders and stared at the ground as we walked down to the apartment complex which was begening to get into sight as we walked closer.

I began to shuffle through my jacket to find my apartment keys. I began to get worried until I found them in the inside left upper pocket. Once we got there since we were neighbors (Surprise no) which I just found out and it creeped me out. I walked up the stairs until I reached the third floor and went to my door 68 and I couldn't help but laugh when he got room number 69. He glared at me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*******-----***&*-*-**-**-

Cliffhanger hahaha don't kill me and sorry for the long update