*Sigh* trusty stead i think not

Heeyy long time no story

OMFG DONT KILL ME *grabs Levi and pushes he at Chu*

°^°^°^°^°^^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°_^^°^^^^^^____^^^^^

As soon as i went unri my apartment  I was greeted by a rather large German shepherd. She jumped me and I fell to ground whike she licked me all over my face and suddenly stopped once she saw Levi. She growled and barked. I sighed and grabbed her collar leading her to the other room.

I came back to see the boy place all my stuff on the coffee table. "Um you didn't have to carry all my stuff in here y'know." He just 'Tch' and left.

I went to go let Annie out of the room and she just ran to where he was standing and sniffed and went to lay down on the couch.

Δ~ΔLe Two Hours LaterΔ~Δ

I heard a knock on the door. I threw away the left over pasta and went to answer the. I opened the door and it was Jean and Marco. "Uh hey Marco." I said avoiding Jean.

"Hallo" he replied smiling widely. Jean just stared at me. I couldn't tell if it was hurt or anger. He finally spoke up "Abby uh can we spend the night we got kicked out." Knowing jean he had to much pride to even think thar but I shrugged it off. "OK sure."

§×§×§×§×time skip brought to you by Horse Faced Masks§×§×§×§×§

I had just got out of the shower and dried off and had opened the door only to find Jean sitting on my bed looking at a picture. I realized it was of me and him when we just met. I was in a light blue sundress kissing his cheek. Heh he was the most confused person ever. I looked at him with saddened eyes. Thats when he looked over and saw me in only a towel. His face turned the slightest pink. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to ya know. Intrude." He said walking out. I was laughing by the time he left.

I quickly got dressed in a pair of Light blur skinny jeans and a white shirt that was longer in the back and had a cat withe geek glasses and it said 'Let's Get Crazy' on the front. I walked out to see Marco talking to Jean. He wasn't happy by the looks of it.

I heard another knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said running to the door hutting my knee o the coffee table in the progress. I opened the door to see Levi standing there. "Oh heyy Levi," he tched and tried ti push his way into my roo but I held my ground. "Tch'.Brat let me in." I cant i have guest."

He pushed through finally and cae face to face with Jean.

%&%&%&%%%%%%%%%%%%£££

Heh cliffhanger sorry don't kill me