The Fig- Just kidding

By the title I'm sure I've upset you but anyways On to the story....

*Throws Levi plushies at you*

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•||•||•|•||•|•|•|||||•||••|||••||||•||||

Jean just stood there glaring into Levi's soul. Levi had a colder glare though. Me and Marco were looking at each other with worried looks on our faces. "Get out Levi." Jean stated coldly while Levi just punched him in the jaw. Ouch. Jean landed on the floor with a thud with a thin strip of blood coming down his chin. Marco quickly helped Jean up while I was getting Levi out. Once we made it out the door he spoke."Why is he here" he said not asking. "None ya business that is why now leave." I said turning around until he grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. "Listen I have some movie tickets and I was coming to ask you." He stated.

I thought about it and said " OK but can Jean and Marco come I mean they won't bother us ya know" I said giving him a grin. He sighed " They better not." I gave him a quick hug which he didn't return. I let him go and said goodnight and went back inside.

I told Jean and Marco and they agreed well Jean needed some convicing so I gave him all the ice cream in my freezer which was a lot. Guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~ΔΔΔΔ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh~ a movie so do you guys wanna pick it Cuz I'm a ears to hear some suggestoins

Sorry for the Spelling mistakes