~[8]~

Sungyoon woke up and figured Bomin was already awake and had made him breakfast like he always does ,but when he left his room no lights were on. "Bomin?", Sungyoon said. No reply. "Bomin?", Sungyoon said a little louder. At this point Sungyoon thought Bomin was still sleeping but he did think it was unusual because Bomin always woke up earliwr than him. Since Sungyoon was a little suspicious he knocked on Bomin's door. When he knocked he heard a muffled noise. "Bomin whats wrong?",Sungyoon said slamming the door open. When Sungyoon opened the door Bomin was laying down in his bed. His eyes were open but they were red and Bomin's face was a little red as well.

Sungyoon walked up to Bomin's bed where Bomin was laying down. "Whats wrong?", Sungyoon asked trying his hardest not to sound worried. "I'm a little sick",Bomin mumbled but Sungyoon understood. Sungyoon put his hand on Bomin's forehead to check his temperature. "Your burning",Sungyoon said as he removed his hand. "Hang on I'll go get you some soup, don't move",Sungyoon said before exiting Bomin's room.

When Sungyoon returned he entered his apartment and saw Bomin at the table. "I told you not to move", Sungyoon said closing the door and going up to Bomin. He was resting his head on his hand. "I didn't wanna eat in bed",Bomin said looking up at Sungyoon. Sungyoon sighed and placed the bag of soup down. He took the soup out of the bag. He had gotten the soup from a street food market. Sungyoon took out a spoon and motioned for Bomin to hold it. "What is it?",Bomin said looking at the spoon. "Hold it idiot", Sungyoon said. "But I'm sick", Bomin said. "So, your arm isn't broken", Sungyoon replied to the cocky boy.

"Ow it hurts so bad",Bomin said as he held his arm. "Stop faking it", Sungyoon said annoyed. "Feed me please", Bomin said looking up at Sungyoon with puppy eyes. "Ugh fine, just quit being annoying", Sungyoon said taking the spoon. Bomin smiled widely in victory. Sungyoon put the spoon in Bomin's mouth. "Thank you", Bomin said. "Shut up I'm never doing this again", Sungyoon said. "Don't you have work today?",Bomin said. "I told them I was staying here to take care of you, so i have to do night shift along with my regular shift to make up the days i missed",Sungyoon said.

"I guess that means i gotta do that too",Bomin said. "Dang it, that means i have to see you more often", Sungyoon said pretending to be annoyed. "Please, i know you like my company",Bomin said. "Shut up",Sungyoon said sticking the spoon in Bomin's mouth. "I'm gonna stay 3 feet away from you", Sungyoon said. "Why? So you don't catch my fever?", Bomin said. "Nope, so I don't catch your stupid attitude", Sungyoon replied.

"You know you like my stupid attitude",Bomin said and Sungyoon rolled his eyes. "Whatever gets you to sleep at night", Sungyoon said and Bomin smiled slyly. "Wanna watch a movie?",Bomin asked. "Why?", Sungyoon asked. "Because why not", Bomin said and Sungyoon nodded. They both sat down on the couch and Sungyoon turned the tv on. "What movie do you wanna watch?", Sungyoon asked. "Any with gay main characters",Bomin replied. "No definitely no", Sungyoon said. "Gosh what is your problem",Bomin said in a serious tone. "Whats my problem? Whats your problem? You already know I am homophobic!", Sungyoon yelled. Bomin sighed.

"I don't wanna fight with you",Bomin said. "Oh yeah, well it sounds like you do", Sungyoon said. "Whatever I'm gonna take a nap",Bomin said not wanting to argue. Sungyoon stayed silent. "Hope you feel better", Sungyoon muttered to himself once Bomin was out of sight.

A/n: sorry for the late update!❤️