~[22]~

Sungyoon and Bomin both walked out of the door. Sungyoon was confused on where they were going. The streets buzzed with traffic and all they could hear were horns honking and people yelling. They looked at what was causing the Traffic jam. Up ahead a person on his phone probably calling the police or tow truck was standing near a car that was probably his. "It probably broke down",Bomin said. "So does that mean we won't be able to go", Sungyoon asked. "Don't worry I know another place",Bomin said and grabbed Sungyoon's hand.

Sungyoon looked down at their hands as Bomin pulled him along to wherever he was going. "Where are we going?", Sungyoon asked. "Not telling",Bomin said. Bomin strolled along until he stopped at a river. There was a dock there and it was beautiful. Sungyoon could see the sun glimmering across the river and could hear birds chirping as they were harmonizing together.

Bomin still held Sungyoon's hand and they both walked towards a food truck not far from the river. A man was in the truck and when he saw Sungyoon and Bomin he smiled widely. "Guess he hasn't seen customers in a while", Sungyoon thought happily as he smiled happy to know he put a smile on someone else's face. "Excuse me sir, can I get a Soup with some rice please", Bomin said. "Of course and what about the young man beside you?",The man asked.

"Oh uh I'll have the same except add some kimchi please", Sungyoon said and the man nodded. They both went to go sit on a bench near the food truck so they could wait for him to finish making their food.
Sungyoon giggled a bit. "What's so funny?", Bomin asked looking over at Sungyoon. "I just thought of my college days since I used to eat Rice, soup and Kimchi together a lot back then.", Sungyoon said.

"But whats funny about that?", Bomin asked. "The friends I had back then, they were so Extra and weird", Sungyoon said giggling at the thought of them. "Ah really thats nice",Bomin said as he smiled.  "What were your friends like back then?",Sungyoon asked. "I..uh didn't really have friends", Bomin said. "Oh I'm so sorry",Sungyoon said putting a hand over his mouth regretting his question.

"It's okay it didn't really affect me, and besides I have you now", Bomin said putting a hand over Sungyoon's other one. They both looked into each others eyes and smiled. They both became lost, lost in each others eyes. "Excuse me sir your food is ready",the man said ruining the moment. Bomin looked away and Sungyoon blinked a few times.

Bomin went to go take the food and he came back with two bags. "All right lets go sit at the dock and eat", Bomin said. "Okay",Sungyoon agreed and Bomin handed him his food. They walked to the dock both wanting to experience this kind of peace everyday.

A/n: im so so sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I know sorry won't change anything but I'm sincere and you guys have every right to be mad at me❤️