~[23]~

They both sighed as they sat at the dock enjoying the view. It was a lot to take in. The river was wide and the water rushed quickly. Sungyoon closed his eyes after setting his food down on the dock next to him. It was a lot to take in and he inhaled and then exhaled deeply. Bomin looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon looked so angelic and calm to Bomin. When Sungyoon opened his eyes Bomin looked away. Bomin cleared his thoughts and his ears were turning red. "Shall we start eating now?",Sungyoon spoke up. "Sure",Bomin said and he started opening the bag of food.

Sungyoon did the same and they started eating. When there wasn't even a grain left on Sungyoon's plate, Sungyoon started to speak breaking the silence. "This really is a healing place", Sungyoon said. "Yeah thats why I wanting to come here with you",Bomin said and Sungyoon slightly blushed embarrassed by his words. "Where were we going before this?", Sungyoon asked curiously. "We were gonna go eat at a restaurant but I sorta like this better", Bomin said. "Yeah me too", Sungyoon said.

There were two swans in the lake. They were swimming gracefully together as the wind blowed through their feathers. "Did you know swans symbolize fortune telling, love, and purity as people say",Bomin said. Sungyoon cocked his head and looked at Bomin. "Really?", Sungyoon said. "Yep and they also say seeing a swan means good luck when it comes to family or marriage", Bomin said. "How do you know all this?", Sungyoon asked.

"I used to be interested in symbolism",Bomin said. "Really?", Sungyoon asked surprised. "Yep",Bomin said. Bomin looked around on the grassy floors and saw a few tulips a little far away. "I'll be right back", Bomin said and Sungyoon nodded curious of where he was going. Bomin picked a tulip and went back to Sungyoon. "Here it's for you", Bomin said. "Thank you",Sungyoon said flattered.

"Did you know Tulips symbolize new life and love", Bomin said. "Wow...", Sungyoon said looking down at tulip. Sungyoon's heart picked up the pace and he started blushing. "Your so easy to flirt with",Bomin said observing the other. "YAH! What are you saying",Sungyoon hit the other lightly on the arm and Bomin laughed. "Whats funny huh!?" Sungyoon said madly.

"Nothing its just that you're just hitting me because you're embarrassed",Bomin said. Sungyoon looked at Bomin annoyed. "Your such a kid, anyway take me home its getting late", Sungyoon said. "Okay your highness",Bomin said. "Stop it seriously",Sungyoon said getting up. "Aw why I'm just saying that since you're my prince", Bomin said. Sungyoon blushed very hardly and didn't look at Bomin as he walked away from the dock leaving Bomin. Bomin chuckled at Sungyoon's embarrassment and cuteness.

Bomin picked up the empty boxes and bags and threw them away and then catched up with Sungyoon. "Aw still blushing",Bomin said touching Sungyoon's ear. "S-Stop", Sungyoon said looking at the tulip again. "You know I won't stop until my live for you does",Bomin said. "Lets just go", Sungyoon said worried Sihyeon and Jiwon would question where they went.

A/n: love u my little Chipmunks❤️