~[9]~

"Sungyoon hyung c'mon we gotta go work",Bomin said shaking Sungyoon lightly. Sungyoon groaned and forced himself to sit up. "Do i have too", Sungyoon said in a hoarse voice. "Yes, if you don't go then you will get fired",Bomin said. "Fine", Sungyoon said groaning as he got out of bed. He showered and then they left to the cafe. They entered the cafe and went directly behind the counter.

"Hey guys!",Jibeom said when he first saw Sungyoon and Bomin. "Jibeom? What are you doing in the staff's area?", Sungyoon asked. "Actually since you guys didn't show up Joochan has been so stressed so I wanted to help him out",Jibeom said. Sungyoon looked down in shame. He was sad he made his friend stressed. "Is he here?", Sungyoon asked and Jibeom nodded. "I feel really bad",Bomin said. "Yeah, me too", Sungyoon said before sighing. "Oh hey guys",Joochan said coming behind the counter. "Joochan I'm so sorry",Sungyoon said walking up to Joochan. "I'm also sorry, we didn't mean to make you have a hard time",Bomin said. "Its fine, I know you guys would make it up anyways, plus all thanks to Jibeom I felt more and more relaxed",Joochan said smiling.

"Thats good",Bomin said. "Yep, well I guess its time for me and Jibeom to go",Joochan said. "Alright see you later",Sungyoon said and Bomin waved. "Bye", Jibeom and Joochan said before leaving. "Its gonna be a long day",Bomin said. "Don't remind me", Sungyoon replied.

Bomin and Sungyoon were still in the cafe. It was around 10:30 pm and there were no customers in sight. Sungyoon could feel his eyes getting droopy. There was silence, which made their tiredness get worse. "Hey don't fall asleep",Bomin said looking at Sungyoon. "Im not",Sungyoon said with a tired voice. Sungyoon was leaning on a wall next to the register and Bomin was leaning against the counter. "I know your tired but you gotta fight it",Bomin said. "You suck at motivational speeches",Sungyoon said.

"Rude, but thats besides the point",Bomin said. "Well your getting tired too", Sungyoon said. "Okay well at least my eyes aren't shutting",Bomin said. "Whatever", Sungyoon said. A little later they heard the door open. Bomin faced the customer and the customer looked up at him. "Hello what would you like",Bomin asked the smaller male. The boy had pink hair and he had a baby face. "Hello can I get a cappuccino?",The guy said. "Sure",Bomin said and turned around to make the coffee. The other guy was just staring at Bomin. His pale cheeks turned into a light pink. Sungyoon was curious as to why the boy was acting like that.

"What is wrong with him? Is he starstruck or what?" Sungyoon thought as he looked at the customer. "Heres your coffee",Bomin said turning around with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Thanks",The boy said grabbing the coffee but making sure he touched Bomin's hand as he did so. "What the fuck was that?" Sungyoon thought as he looked at Bomin and The boys hands'. Bomin raised an eyebrow. "Looks like he noticed the strange behavior too",Sungyoon said looking at Bomin. The boy drank a bit of the coffee.

"So whats your name?",The boy asked. "Huh?", Bomin replied. "Your name?",The boy said again. "Oh uh.. its Bomin, Choi Bomin",Bomin replied. "Why did he ask for his name!?", Sungyoon thought. "Thats a nice name my names Choi Chanhee",The boy said. "Thats nice",Bomin said awkwardly. "So do you work here everyday?",Chanhee asked. "Only when nothing comes up",Bomin said. "Alright so i will try to come here often",Chanhee said. "Excuse me?", Bomin said. "IS HE FLIRTING WITH HIM!?", Sungyoon thought. "I want to get to know you better",Chanhee said. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested",Bomin said. "Great another faggot(SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE ITS JUST FOR THE STORY).",Sungyoon thought.

Sungyoon glared at the small boy looking up at Bomin with heart eyes. Sungyoon felt his blood boil and he crossed his arms. "Ugh why do I feel like this?", Sungyoon thought. "Well I should go now, I hope to see you more often",Chanhee said waving to Bomin. "Uh...thanks?", Bomin said. Bomin was a very awkward talker when it came to someone hitting on him. Bomin looked over to see Sungyoon pouting. "Are you pouting?",Bomin said smirking. "I'm not!", Sungyoon yelled. Bomin walked closer to Sungyoon. "Don't worry bunny I could never like anyone but you..."

A/n: Thanks so much for reading i hope u lked this chapter 😃♥️