1

I looked at Bev and Richie who were smoking by themselves, knowing everyone else hated the smell. You scrunched your nose in jealousy.

"Beverly!" You whined, sitting in the hammock after Eddie pushed himself out of it.

She turned her beautiful head to look at you, stopping her conversation with Tozier.

"Yeah, y/n/n?" She slowly took the cig from against her lips after smoking some of it and smiled at you.

She would do anything for you instantly because she knew that you would for her and that you cared just as much for her as she did for you..

You felt your heart jump out of your chest practically yelling out I love you as you just admired her from afar.

She's so effortlessly beautiful..

A smile made its way to your face. She's looking at you and talking to you!

You don't know why you often got like that because you two were the closest to each other in the losers club. They'd say your bond was the strongest of all time, of any friendship.

You just adored her, she inspires you without even trying, she's so brave and chill.

"W-wanna sit with me?" You got up the courage to ask, desperately hoping she'd say yes even if it's just for a moment, so that you could be near her again. You wanted her attention even though you weren't possesive or anything you just had feelings for her.

Even the smallest gesture from her made you happy and you wouldn't stop thinking about it.

Yesterday, you made her laugh.

Two days before that, she said she only wanted to be around you.

You couldn't help but wish to be her's even if you were just a friend as long as you got to be someone she cared about even if you never got to tell her you loved her, even if she isn't in love with you that's okay.

She looked at you for a moment, smiling and then put it out, knowing how you hated cigs.

You moved a bit so she could sit/lay next to you but she just wrapped her arms around you.

You froze. Is this really happening?! Oh my god.

"Is this okay?" Her warm breath was right by your ear, causing a feeling to go throughout your body and a chill down your spine. You definitely had butterflies.

You were so very happy now.

You just smiled, feeling happiness flow through you.

"Of course it is!"

You were never good at playing it cool. But that's what she loves about you.

She desperately wants to tell you.

"Y/n?" She said softly, just looking at your back to her, smiling at you.

Everything about you is cute to her.

She did a lot of things just for you to look at her or smile at her. She's jealous anytime Eddie makes you smile, relating with him how you hate disgusting things.

But you weren't really like him, you didn't freak out much about things even though you scared easily..

You gently turned to face her. Your heart caught in your throat.

"Y-yeah?"

She wanted to ask who you liked but if she only knew it was her. That your feelings were more than a friendship.

"Who.. do you have feelings for?" She stared you right in your perfect e/c eyes. Oh how she adored them.

"You." You don't know why it just came out all calm, because you aren't brave but when it came to beverly marsh, you'd fight anyone or anything for her. You would die for her.