7

After Bev and I stole Richie's atari, but not really we hid it somewhere in the arcade that he goes to. We made it a little scavenger hunt and gave him clues and shit and watched hidden nearby with binoculars even though we could see him. What? It's fun..

I could feel Beverly's hand against my back and couldn't help but blush. I usually always did when she, well, did anything near me.

I just can't believe she likes me. I'm really glad about it though.

We watched as Richie walked all around the arcade looking for it. Would he actually find it? No. That's because it never left his house. We wouldn't dare risk that someone other than him could actually find it there during Richie's quest and keep it.

I felt my heart drop as he stormed out, crying. Heartbroken and terrified someone had taken his atari.

He saw us and walked over, beyond angry.

He spoke and his voice cracked.

"I hope you're happy, y/n! Someone found it and probably took it home."

"Richie, everything is fine. We have it put somewhere safe." Bev said softly, smiling at him. Richie just wiped his face, and his foggy glasses and flipped us off afterwards.

"Fuck you guys."

"I know, I'm an asshole, I'm sorry."

Bev looked at me, shocked and laughed a little.

"Y/n, if in some universe, you're an asshole then I must be too. Because I won't let you be one alone." She winked at me. I felt like I was floating.

I stood there with a stupid happy grin on my face, giggling and blushing.

"Thanks. But you could never be-"

"Okay you two fuckin love each other! Where's my atari?!" He said quickly.

"Oh, right. Sorry. It's in your attic." At that he raced off on his bike towards his house, yelling to us.

"Seriously! Fuck you guys!"

I felt myself smile. At least he's not fully mad at us anymore.

I looked at Bev, in awe on how beautiful she is. She chuckled and waved her hand in my face.

"Y/n? You okay?"

"You're just so.. pretty." I said, feeling my heart race as she began to blush.

A warm smile grew on her face, the sun made her eyes shine.

"Thanks. But, I don't really believe that." She then looked me seriously in the eyes.

"Y/n, you are beautiful. Really." She gently held my shoulders and then leaned in to kiss my nose.

"T-thanks."

"Wanna get some food with me?" She asked holding out her hand as I took it, happily.

"Of course." I said as we walked.

"You know, I'll spend every second you want me around to tell you how much I love you and that you're beautiful, because.. you really are. Also smart and funny and awesome."

She just bit her lip and chuckled.

"Well that'll be the rest of our lives then. If you want to be around me that long."

Without hestitating, I answered.

"For the rest of our lives and even beyond that, when we die I wanna be with you, of course."

"You're so cute." She said, tickling me a little, making me laugh.

"And you have the best laugh and the cutest smile and I love you so much, you make me happy."