4

(f/f ) favorite flavor of ice cream

You looked over at Stan as you both were trying to complete one of his puzzles, it was some type of bird and he couldn't really look at it after what happened to the baby birds you all saw a couple days ago.

You remembered them and got up, wanting to make Stan happy.

"Come on, lets go find some ice cream." You tried to get him away from the puzzle.

But he had to finish it.

So you left and went to a nearby ice cream place, this would cheer him up. No doubt when you got back he'd be crying over those birds, poor guy.

You could hear Greta and her dumb friends as you entered, the scent of ice cream filling your nostrils.

"Oh look, it's y/n."

"How's your hair?"

Not that you actually cared anyway.

She huffed and left after they got their ice cream and then stopped, she shoved it in your face.

She wanted to upset you but you laughed at her.

"I like this, not as much as (f/f) though. Thanks. Surprised you aren't gonna eat it." She and her friends stormed off.

After you got it off your face, you exited the bathroom and got in line to order, no one else in line.

"Hi" you greeted as you ordered you and Stan's ice cream, you payed and walked out with the cones.

"Hey, Stanny." You said, entering his house and walked to him. He hated that nickname but you being his friend you had to annoy him a little.

"Sorry, I know you hate when I call you that.. Anyway, I got us ice cream." You handed him his, and he stood up.

You can't eat on the couch. You understood, his family likes to clean, or maybe it's just him, but his place is always clean, not one dust bunny in sight.

Your eyes looked down at the small black living room table, admiring the finished puzzle.

"Cool bird." He admired that you didn't tease him for liking birds like Richie would do.

"Thanks. Hey, we should go to the clubhouse." You both left, but not before finishing your ice cream(s) and washing your hands anyway.

As you both climbed down the ladder, entering the gang's clubhouse, you noticed as usual, Richie and Eddie arguing and they might as well get married.

No one else was here yet. Of course you wondered what Bev was doing.

"Guys! You won't believe what Bill did!" Ben yelled, getting down the ladder in a hurry, slipping and hitting his face on one of the steps. Ouch.

"Ouch, Ben." Eddie said passing him an ice pack in his fanny pack.

"So what'd Bill do?" Richie asked kind of not caring as he read a comic book, hitting Eddie with his foot, playfully. But he made it look like he was trying to be rude to the smaller boy.

"He.." Ben hesitated, as he glanced at you.

"What?"

"Yeah, why're you acting like that? I mean he didn't kiss Bev, did he?"

Ben stopped and just the thought of that hurt you.

"No fucking way."

You climbed up the ladder in a hurry and ran towards Bill's, forgetting your bike.

He and Bev were talking and he looked nervous.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry, I don't k-know what c-came over me."

"BILL!" You yelled and in an instant, were close to him, more close than you'd want to be to him, anyway..

"H-hey y/n, I-I'm s-sorry.." you growled at him. He was scared, very scared right now, you rarely ever got mad.

"What the fuck, why would you kiss her? You know we're dating! I can't believe you'd do this!" You were outraged and so very upset. You wanted to hit him so bad.

He couldn't speak and was about to cry, you didn't like seeing him sad but right now, you didn't care. I mean, he's supposed to be your friend..

"I-I'm a s-s-shit friend, I know."

You didn't speak, afraid you'd say something you'd regret.

"Y/n, s-say something. Please.."

"Fuck you Bill. You were supposed to be my friend! Some friend you were, goodbye.."

As you walked off you were crying because you just lost a friend and you were conflicted on how to feel about it.

"Fuck!" You yelled as you walked away.

You heard Bev run towards you. She gently grabbed your hand to stop you.

"Y/n.."

"D-did you like when he kissed you?" You frowned, you just had to know and you didn't want to talk because she would talk you into forgiving him and to be honest, you just wanted to be upset with him for now.

"No. I didn't."

Bev would never lie, especially not to you.

"Okay, I- sorry. I just-" you sighed running a hand through your hair.

"No, it's okay. I get it, I mean he and I kissed once, years ago but, I love you, I always have."

After a moment, she cleared her throat, not wanting to talk about kissing him and looked at you, worried you'd be upset with her.

"I'll be okay, I.. just wanna be alone for now."

She looked shocked and sad, thinking that-

"No, no! That's not what I meant!" You said quickly.

She slowly smiled and sighed, relieved.

"Oh, okay. Good. Come see me when you want to though, okay?"

You chuckled.

"Of course." You said as you gently kissed her forehead, making her smile as she always did when you would do that.

She liked that all things considered with her dad, you were worried about upsetting her or making her uncomfortable, I mean she didn't want you to be worried but thought it was sweet of you. That you were always careful with her even though you she's the toughest person you know.

(In this her dad isn't well, I don't know if he's a rapist and an abuser in the movies and book or just an abuser but he's just an asshole in this. I know that sucks still)

She looked at you, waiting for you to say what she always loved to hear from you, she craved it.

"Bev, don't worry. I'll always love you."

"We're okay?"

"Yes. Don't worry."

"Well, you wanting to date me is the best thing ever to happen to me and I get worried that-"

"Bev, please don't worry. I feel the same way." You spoke softly, gently swaying your hands side to side as you held hers.

"Well don't worry y/n, because I only ever want to be with you."

"That's exactly how I feel about you." You smiled and let go of her hands slowly, and instantly missing the warmth and spark feeling you felt just by holding her hands.

You gently kissed her lips and then left to think about if you'd forgive Bill or not.

Maybe he didn't mean it..

Or maybe he did and only felt bad because she'd be upset with him for kissing her in the first place knowing she's happily dating you.