puppet

He loved her deeply,there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.There should have been a line though this was going too far,he stood stock still as she adjusted the straps on his wrists and ankles.She had gone into a dark place,found out what she shouldn't have and now she was tampering with something evil.He was to become her puppet of revenge,she was using his love for her against him,she knew he would do anything she told him to do.There were various tools and trinkets she would be using as well as a book with foreign words.Standing there and looking at the determination in her eyes,he decided that it didn't matter what she did to him.He wanted her to pay attention to him as much as possible,this process would give him that.She was speaking in a strange language as she walked up to him with a pair of scissors in her hand.Before he could even look at her properly in the dim lighting the scissors were embedded in his chest,a gasp left his mouth at the impact but his voice was caught in his throat.The yell of pain never left his body and his blurry vision could see her sinister smile as the smell of blood,pungent and overwhelming,invaded the air around them.It went on like that,she would cut his skin open and let the blood flow as she stood laughing like a maniac.She would then staple the skin together before cutting him somewhere else and sewing that part together.She would use a marker to mark what she would cut next or stick a thick needle through.He didn't care though,he loved her and he would do anything for her.When it was over she would release him of his restraints and guide him to sit down as if perching him up like a doll.She would whisper words to him and kiss his cheek before leaving him in a dark and empty room.Although he knew it was a lie she loved him and this pain was nothing because he was doing this for her.