🦋 facetime 🦋

-mattia went on a family trip to Italy and he's been gone for a like a week already🥺. i really really miss him. like i just wanted to cuddle up with him and have a really nice and seductive make-out session so badly😩. i just decided to text him.

-i took to long to call him because i was already fingering myself bc of my hornyness, so he ended up calling me

           *incoming facetime call "mattia 🦋🧡"*

Y: sorry baby i-i
M: put the phone down let me see what your doing.
*he goes into a bathroom in the house and you place your phone in front of you on your bed, and you put it so its in the perfect tilted position that mattia can see you perfectly, he does the same*
M: good girll. keep playing with it
Y: f-fuck * as he starts to pull down his pants leaving him in his supreme boxers*
M: ohh fuckkk *he rubs his dick while looking at you*
Y: fuckk im so wet mattia 😩 i wish you were here daddy.
M: soon baby soon. take the pants off for me. not the panties tho leave those on.
Y: o-okay *you slowly take your pants off teasing mattia and your left in your purple thong*
M: look at you in my favorite color😏. fuck you look so sexy mamas.
Y: take yours off to. i wanna see what i started baby.
*he slowly pulls his supreme down and you can see his dick jump to his lower stomach and he looks at you to see your reaction*
Y: fuckkk babyy i miss you. i need you *you start to play with yourself inside your thong*
M: oh shit me to baby. *he starts to stroke the tip making him pinch on his nipple*(suprisingly guys do that👀)
Y: fuckkk mattiaaaa
M: stick some fingers in. like if daddys playing with it.
Y: oh fuckk. im so wetttt. you hear it?
M: yes mamass keep playing with it. dont you stop. *he starts fully stroke his dick, and he spits on it*
Y: fuck that was so hot. you look so sexy daddy. *you start curving your fingers hitting your g spot*
M: keep quiet baby dont be to loud. remember your on speaker.
Y: i-ima try 😩 fuckk it feels so good.
M: cmon baby take the thong off for me. let me see how wet you are for daddy. *he starts stroking faster when you slowly pull them off*
Y: fuckk holyshitt i got my panties wet.
M: i cant wait to fuck you when we get back mamas.
Y: m-me to 😰 shitttt shit .
M: finger yourself faster. cmon
Y: oh fuckkk im gonna cum *you do it and roll your head back, mouth open*
M: hold it . wait for me. *he spits on it again making it more pleasurable for him*
Y: babe hurry. i c-cant 🥴
M: almost baby have patience.
Y: ma-matt-mattia i c-cant *you cover your mouth as you cum to hide your moans, eyes rolling back, and mattia gets even more aroused*
M: fuck im gonna cumm fuckk😩 *he lets out the sexiest moan* fuckkk  shittttt .
Y: omg fuck that was so good *you lay flat down on your bed looking at your ceiling, pussy still in the camera*
M: "put ya pussy lips on live i'll give you a thousaaand dollas"😭
Y: babe stop😭 *as you fastly cover your pussy with your hands and laugh*
M: holy shit i came alot *as he cleans the sink up*
Y: i still need you tho. im not satisfied yet. you need to come already mattia.
M: dont worry i will.

part 2?? lmk any smuts you guys want!!