🦋 only for you 🦋

mattia and i have been really good lately. we haven't been fighting, nun of that. we've been focusing on ourselves, and had no type of sex in like weeks. but thats good, i got to learn so much more of him. we just got to his house and now were just chilling on his bed.

"baby. i love you" i say just admiring mattias face. "how much" he says grinning at me. "alot actually" i say. i take in what i said and smile at him. we haven't been this good in weeks. "i love you to princess" he says grabbing my face, kissing me.

we get cuddled up, my leg over his, hands wrapped inside his shirt. "can i make things up to you mamas?" he says playing with my hair. "for what? you didn't do anything" i ask sitting myself up, confused. "no i was thinking. im always fucking you so aggressively, and i want today to be just for you" he says in a soft voice. "but you know, i like helping you to" i say. "no no. but today its only for you" he whispers, holding himself on top of me.

"but-" i say getting cut off by mattia, "but nothing, your gonna enjoy this moment" he says putting his index finger over my mouth to be quiet. he starts to kiss me, the best kisser ever, his nice plump lips hugging around mines, omg. he adds his tongue making the make out 100x better😍. (sloppier kisses hit different).

he starts to trail his hand down my waist, to my area. i let out moans during the kiss. he starts to go under the shorts and rub against my clit, thats already so wet for him. "princess, your so wet already?" he bites his lip, stopping the kiss. i nod yes. he lets out a little laugh. he starts to move himself down to me and slips my shorts completely off, throwing them off the bed.

he admires my wetness, and starts rubbing his two fingers on my clit. "ohh fuck" i moan out slowly. he speeds it up, making me arch my back from the bed. i look back down at him, and he looks so fucking hot. he slowly teasing my entrance with his middle and index finger, and he slides it in. i start gripping the sheets. "fuck baby" i moan rolling my head back. he starts to suck on my clit while at it and makes me moan uncontrollably.

as he fingers me more and more, more and more juices drip out. "fuckk princess, your so wet" he says looking at his actions. i missed this feeling. "go faster" i say biting my lip. he does, but curves his fingers hitting my g spot. "oh my god. fuckkk" i moan, grabbing on my boobs. i move my hips to the rhythm of his fingers and my head falls back.

i start to breathe heavily and he starts to suck on my clit again. "oh fuck im gonna cum baby" i moan looking down at him, as i grip the sheets. he feels me tense up around his fingers, and he goes faster, filling the room with my wet sounds. i let out a slow gasp, rolling my head back as i cum. as he does that, he gets his other hand and starts to rub my clit really fast. "wait wait fuck" i moan, feeling a different type of knot form in my stomach. "its okay princess, make a mess, let it all out" he says smirking, as he sees me squirt all over the place.

"fuck" i say, breathing hard. "im sorry mattia" i say getting up to look at the mess i made on his sheets. "you really love me dont you?" he says grabbing my neck. i smile at his actions and nod in response.

SOOO YALLL let me tell you, theres a video of mattia moaning that got leaked by one of his friends. i said : 🤰🏻. I KNEW HE MOANED SEXY.  n e wayzz this one was kinda short but requested🦋.