2

2

"What's wrong Olive, we already plan this for 5 months already and you want it to postpone? For what? And offer? I can't believe you!" He was so mad right now, Olive went to talk to him to postpone their suppose wedding that is a week from now. Saying she got an offer to Singapore to be a host of a popular TV Series.

"Babe, listen this is one's in a lifetime. I can't get an offer like this every day."She reason out.

"And what about our marriage?"

"We can get married after the season end."

"For like one year before it end, Olive we already plan this. Ive been offered too, but I declined all of that because I want us to build this family first."

"Well im not like you Even. Your good that's why all the good opportunity will come to you fist bago mapunta sa mga katulad ko."

"So this all about yout insecurity again?"

"That's not what I mean. I just want you to see my point about this matter."

"That I refuse to understand. You choose that offer or me and our future family. Im still looking forward to see you on our wedding day." Before I left.

I went home drunk. I cant even walk straight. I felt so dizzy and now I regret drinking like theres no tomorrow.

"Where is the fucking light" Inaaninag ko ang hagdan, where the fuck is the stairs? The last time I went here andito lang yon pesteng hagdan na yon ah.

I went home to my parents house because I cant bare to go home with Olive there, mag aaway lang kami. We are both though, kaya kapag nag aaway kami walang nag bababa ng pride sa aming dalawa kaya and ending aabotin nang ilang aaraw bago kami mag ka ayos. It was not an ideal relationship but who the hell have that. Fiction!

"Sir Even?"A soft voice from a woman.

"Who is that?"

"Si Ekang po."

"Oh! Why are you still up? Gabi na ah?"

She chuckled. "Sir madaling araw na po."

"What for real." I tried to look at my wrist then I remember I hate wearing watch.

"3:30 AM na po sir."She said.

"Tsk, yeah whatever. Can you help me find the stairs. Im sure andito lang yon banda eh."I said to her.

"Hahaha. She laughed. Sige po, kapit lang po kayo sa akin ha?"She sofly said.

Kumapit naman ako sa kanya, her arms are really small compared to my arms. Her skin also felt soft and surprisingly giving me tranquility for unknown reason.

"You know what your so small, kumakain ka pa ba?"I ask her, we start to walk and now I can see the stairs.

"Hahah, oo naman sir. Petite lang talaga ako pero healthy naman ako."

"That's good to know then."Umakbay ako sa kanya and now I can smell her neck from my position. Damn she smell like a flower in the morning.

"Nagpabango ka ba, kauma umaga."I said to her.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."She continue to support my weight going to my room. When I already lying in my head.

"Ahhh, this felt like home."I said. I look at her. "Thank you Ekang, I know I'm heavy but you still help me."I pulled her and kiss her on her lips, I don't know why but I just felt like kissing her at that moment and I never regret it for it was heaven.