14

14

Nakalimutan ko na pwede din palang tawagin na pamilya kahit wala ka.
They can have a family without me, she no longer needed me in there! That struck me, straignt to my heart and now its painfully spreading it. Ang sakit!
I cant explain how I felt all I know is that theres voice inside me that telling me to beg, to say no, to fight for her and comfort her. To assure her that everythings fine! I don't want her to let me go!
But this is what I want right? Then why the hell I am hurting like hell!? Bakit ako nanghihinayang? Bakit! Bakit!
I went outside and for I don't know reason I cried. Nahihirapan ako sa sitwasyon ko, hindi ko alam kung sino ba ang hihingiaan ko nang tulong. When I went abroad, I entend to be independent wala ako sinasabihan nang problema ko kahit pamilya ko. Lagi akong masaya, lagi kong pinapakitang masaya ako, na I am a happy go lucky because that's what they know about me and I just proving them right.
After the accident months ago, my parents explain to me what happened to me and my condition. I thought ok that was just memory ill just create a good one. I went back to my apartment and tried to remember things, Olive left me on the day of our wedding, I don't believe them so I went on research, I went to her family house in there luckily she was there. We reconcile, she explain and I accept it.
I thought eveythings fine, we got married and came back to the Philippines and told to my folks about it then Ekang happened. Turn out I married her without the knowledge of my parents and were expecting a babies, and that ruin my plan. Everything!
Olive made me choose between them, but I already make a deal with my Dad so I cant turn back my words. But I love Olive so that mess things up.
We live together, I tried to distance my self to her because I love Olive and I don't want to hurt her in any possible reason. But as I get to know Ekang, she open this door of this idea that maybe I did love her, that maybe I had move on with Olive with the use of her? I really cant tell. All I had I just big maybe, because my fucking memory wont came back!
I want to act base on what I felt now, but everytime I see her cry because of me, I cant help myself but to be hurt too and comfort her. Being with her is different, its familiar, its overwhelming, its love?
Which making things complicated,because I already made a word to Olive. Ekang and I had argument, leading her to almost miscarriage, I felt so guilty for her, for the babies. I felt worthless all of a sudden.
And this, shes letting me go now which is actually make things less complicated but I felt otherwise. My mind is on a battle. Why cant I remember? If my memory will just came back everything will make sense.

I went to to my car and drive to different places, sleep in different hotel. I just don't want to go home, I want a break to all this mess. Hindi ko napansin na ilang araw na pala naging ganun ang routine ko. But there one thing that I cant help but to think its her, its my wife she kept on bugging my system despite all my guards.
After a week of driving to different places at day I find my self visiting her at night. I make sure that I get to see her at least one hour to make my mind at ease, that she still there, not living me.
Even. Its mt brother, Seven.
Kuya.
Hows your face? Dad punch me on the day Ekang almost had a miscarriage.
Its all healed now.
That's good to know. He settle on the bench outside the room, I just stay outside her door and keep on looking at her from there. She's peacefully sleeping.
How is she?
She doing fine, two days from now she will be discharge.
That's good to know then. I smiled. They're safe now.
The same day she will be discharge, uuwi na sya sa probinsya nila. We already arrage everything with her there, doon sya manganganak and raised the babies there too. She already signed the papers pala, Dad made it possible. My smiled frozed.
What?
Huh? I thought you two had a deal.
I still have four months of our deal!? Why the hell!
Nagkibit balikat ito. I don't know maybe its already filed it in court.
That cant be possible, wala pa akong pirma.
Well Dad is Dad, he can do everything when he wants.
Damn! I have to go. Nagmamadali akong umalis but I came back. Don't discharge her until we had a talk.
That's not for me to decide brother, im a heart surgeon incase you forgot. Tuwala lang ito.
Pumasok sya sya kwarto nang babae na hindi nya ginawa sa nakalipas na mga araw. He hold her hand and kiss it.
Im so sorry baby, I swear this is the last time youll hear me say that. Ill make everything right this time. I kiss her in her lips and I almost don't want to stop, kiss her big belly where my two son and unknown gender, yes I talk with the OB right after her check up.
Wait for Daddy mga anak, and im sorry for always making your mom disappointed and lastly im sorry for acting so late about it. Please help Daddy when yor Mom doesnt want me anymore. Bigla gumalaw ang babae, making her big breast almost showing. Napalunok sya. He just act on impulse and brought his lips in there. He kiss her there.
He exit the room with a smile. Your bulge is showing asshole! His brother Seven. Seriously brother?
Im just marking my territory, ikaw mag asawa kana! Iniwan nya itong naka nganga.
May naalala ka naba?
He stop. But continue his way out.

The answer is No, but this time hell have to chose and this time he'll believe to his self, his older self this time. We went to their mansion despite its already 2 AM.
Even, anak madaling araw na. His Mom.
Morning Mama. Hinalikan nya ito sa noo. Mom can I talk to Dad?
Love, tawag ka nang anak mo. A minute later his dad show up.
Can I talk tou you Dad? His Dad is just looking at him. Please?
Go to the library, I'll follow.
Love what did you do this time? Rinig nya pang tanung nang mommy nya

What do you want in this freaking early son? Salita nito.
I want to get the annulment papers you had signed with my wife.
I already submit it to the court.
We both know you cant do that, wala pa akong pinipirmahan na annulment papers and if its true you submit it then that's invalid because you forge my signature.
Napangiti ito. then will you sign it now my son?
No I'll shred it my self, now Dad akina.
This time my son do the right thing por favor. Anyway I have to give you something, gagamitin ko sana ito to change your mind but I think you already made up your mind then I think I'lle just give it to you to completely end up your relation with that woman of you.
What do you mean? Is it Olive?
Meron ka pa bang ibang babae?
Napakurap sya. Wala na Dad. Mahina nyang salita dito. Binigay nito ang envelop nang annulment nila nang asawa. Agad nya itong tiningnan at pinunit sa harapan nito.
Good for you son.
Thanks Dad. Niyakap nya ito.
Remember this son, alam ko sinabe ko na to sayo but you had your amnesia so I'lle just repeat it. You're my son, and as my son mahal kita kami nang mama mo at nang mga pasaway mong kapatid. Natawa syang naluluha.

While driving to the house where Olive stay. I park my car a few blocks away from it. I just want to walk and clear my mind because my mind is in chaos right now. I don't love her anymore but I felt pity to my younger self, for letting this woman manipulate and be the center of my world back then.
Olive been cheating on me for 5 years, the same long years weve been together. Imagine? Damn fuck! Just thinking that I let this woman almost ruin my marriage with my wife makes me fuming mad.
I saw two cars in the garage area. So I know exactly what to expect. I went inside as silent as much as possible. Clothes all over the tiled floor up to the stair. They maybe miss each other huh?
I saw the two of them sleeping soundly in their bedroom. I turn on the light that woke them up. Im here for a talk. I said before I sit on the near sofa.
Even, let me explain.
No need, I just keep here to formally break up with you Olive. The man look at him confused for he know that he doenst know me at all.
For 5 years of our relationship, believe me I had love you. Im sorry if I always take you for granted but you know what, I take all those offer because I want to be financially stable to be able to provide for the family I dream to have with you but you ruin it.
I don't know why but I no longer needed your explaination. Your pregnant and you said im the father is it true or not? For once be honest with me?
Your pregnsnt? The guy said.
Its you Even, im telling the truth.
He sigh. How come I father your babywhen the fetus is 10 weeks old roughly more than two months, we met exactly 7 weeks ago so if you do the computation if im the father it should be 6 weeks. I just keep my mouth shut because I thought I love you but now is different!
She cried.
Lets end our connection here. Bye Olive, I hope you live a happy life.
10 weeks pregnant, then im not the father too? The hell ... I heard the guy said. I don't care anymore.

Kyomiee😘