Family Fun

Katys POV

I woke up with the bed spread sprawled all over my body and John's hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hey honey." He said whispering into my ear.

I turned around so that I was now facing him.

"What times is it?"

"Um 10 something we should probably get up, everyone probably is waiting to go to the park."

We got up, put some clothes on and I brushed my hair while putting on some make up.

We walked into the room to find only Shannon there watching some tv show.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Well they all went to the park because Justin was throwing a tantrum. He wanted to go on more rides and didn't want to wait for you. I however was kept up all night by the people in the room next to me. So I offered to stay home, maybe get some sleep, and then when you 2 love birds woke up bring you guys to the park."

"We were not loud. You are over exaggerating."

"Oh really... Because.." Before she could finish she was cut off by John.

"Can we get off this topic, as interesting as it is! Please!! Can we just go to the park now."

John had to step in like always, before I could say anything else. He knew me and Shannon would go back and forth all day long.

**

We finally got to the park where we met up with everyone else. We all went on a few rides and met a few characters. I got a really cute picture of Stella and Juliet with the Frozen characters. It was absolutely adorable.

John and I have had a few people ask us to stop for pictures or a autograph but we kindly said that we are sorry but we are trying just to enjoy our vacation, and forget about our celebrity status. Everyone seemed to understand.

I took the twins on 2 more rides but then they were tired so I took them back to the hotel room. For the rest of the day we stayed there. We had a pizza ordered and we watched movies. It was actually pretty relaxing.

The kids eventually fell asleep so I tucked them in and walked out to the main room where the rest of the adults were.

"Hey mom! Look at this picture of Katy, Shannon must have taken it after some sort of party because she doesn't look like she's in the right state of mind."

Before my mother could take the phone from Ang I grabbed it.

"Ha very funny. I have pictures ten times worse of you two if you want to play this game." I said while making eye contact with both Shannon and Angela.

"Katy let me see it! You are pretty well behaved aren't you, it can't be that bad." My mother said.

Great. Now I'm the 30 year old who has their mother baggering them to look at a picture of them drunk. I was preparing for my teenage years all over again.

"Fine." I said while handing the phone to my mother.

"Oh my! Katy! What were you doing! You look like a disaster! You could have gotten hurt!" She continued to nag me about drinking, and how it is so unhealthy. But I'm a 30 year old grown women, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.. Not to be rude to my mom or anything.

For the next hour we went back and forth with embarrassing pictures of everyone. There was one really funny photo of me and John, we looked absolutely hideous!

It's amazing how such a simple thing like sharing crazy photos of everyone was such a bonding moment. It made me forget about everything! It was all about this moment, enjoying time with my family.

We finished up with the photos and found some board game. When we were just about to play I felt sick.

I didn't say anything I just ranks as fast as I could into the bathroom.

"Babe you okay?" I heard John say.

I was now brushing my teeth trying to get the disguisting taste of vomit out of my mouth.

"I'm alright. But go get that box from my suitcase and bring it to me? Please?"

"What box?!"

"I don't want anyone else to hear. Just go into the front pouch of my suitcase. Open the box, take 1 out and bring one back. As soon as you see the box you will know what I'm talking about. Thanks I love you!"

I don't know if this was all too soon since the miscarriage but there was no turning back now. I didn't even need a test, I knew.