Nora Comes Back

Just watched the end of season 5, I didn't cry at first... watched it again and balled my eyes out. So I'm doing a fic where Nora travelled back again, just like Thawne. I'm still heartbroken.

Team Flash was still grieving over Nora. Especially Barry and Iris, the parents of Nora. Barry even considered reversing time so he could save Nora. But one day, everyone was in the cortex, discussing what to do to catch the criminal... well, let's skip to someone's POV

Nora's POV

I finally got out of the Speed Force and came back here. I know my family is still grieving my "death" but I can't let them go. So I decided to go back to them. I enter through the meta chamber and walk quietly. Hopefully S.T.A.R Labs security system doesn't beep. My prayers were not answered because I heard the alarms going off. I heard a zip meaning that my dad zoomed in here.

When he saw me, he kinda froze. Then I could see him tearing up. "N-Nora? Is that r-really you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I dove into his arms and hugged the crap out of him.

Barry's POV

When I saw Nora, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me because I was still grieving. But when she hugged me, I knew it was real. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. I missed her so fucking much. I hear footsteps coming and I see Cisco, Caitlin/Killer Frost, Ralph, and Iris here. We stopped hugging and everyone could now see Nora.

Iris's face was so shocked, then her face turned into joy and ran to hug Nora. The girls were crying into each other, and I can tell they missed one another very much. Then I feel someone tug at my arm and I get pulled in the group hug. It feels so complete that Nora's back. I hope she stays here. Or else a part of me is gone forever.

I teared up writing this. I miss Nora. At first I was like oh cool, Barry has a daughter. Then I got attached to her and when she disappeared, I was confused at first. Then I processed it and I got really sad. Especially when Barry and Iris watch the video Nora made. Then I watched the whole episode again and started crying. I literally took pics of me crying 😂