Nora's Lost

Nora is around 3, she wanders away from S.T.A.R Labs and Barry freaks out.

Team Flash was at S.T.A.R Labs and Nora was sitting on the floor playing with her toys. Barry was talking to Cisco, but kept glancing at Nora, making sure she doesn't wander away. Then Caitlin called Barry so he asked Cisco to watch Nora. Cisco was trying to say he couldn't because he has to work on a gadget, but Barry already walked away.

Cisco decided that Nora can't really go anywhere, so he walked to his workplace. Nora looked around and realized she was alone. She got up and wandered around. She ended up in the hallway and she decided to play hide and seek with her dad. She got in the chair that's near the desk. (Like in S3 where Caitlin, Julian, and I think Cisco got blown up in).

Cisco came back and noticed that Nora was gone. He started searching everywhere and couldn't find Nora anywhere. He dreaded going to Barry telling him his daughter is missing. His fears came true when Barry and Caitlin walked out of the room. Barry looked around and noticed Nora was not there.

"Cisco, mind telling me where Nora is?" Cisco nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Barry, don't get mad-" "Too late."

Cisco wanted to run and hide. Barry was ready to kill Cisco, and Caitlin was the peacemaker between the two. "What happened Cisco? Barry do not kill him... yet." Cisco took a deep breath. "I went to my workshop just for a second, I come back to see Nora gone."

While she heard her dad and Uncle Cisco yelling at each other, she managed to find the Time Vault. She waddled to the stand and held onto it for support. She looked around and started playing with the dots on the wall.

Meanwhile, Team Flash was searching the whole place for Nora. Barry was about to have a panic attack. Each shout for her was getting more and more desperate. Barry was terrified to call Iris and tell her they have no idea where Nora was. Iris was at CCPD helping her dad and Cecile with a case.

Nora got bored and tried to find her way out. She couldn't find a door, so she started crying, hoping her dad would hear her.

Barry could hear crying and used that to help him get closer to her. He realized that she was in the Time Vault and immediately opened it. He sees Nora sitting in the middle of the room crying her eyes out. Barry sighed and tried to calm himself down. Nora was still crying, til she saw Barry standing there trying to keep himself from crying.

She stopped crying and smiled. "Dada!" Barry smiled in relief and picked her up. He held her close to him and tried to keep his tears at bay. "Hi baby. You gave me, Uncle Cisco, and Auntie Caitlin a scare missy." He said shakily. Nora giggled. "Glad you think that's funny for almost giving me a heart attack." He muttered.

They left the Time Vault and they walked to the cortex to see Cisco and Caitlin talking amongst themselves, until they see Barry walking in holding Nora. The two looked very relieved to see Nora unharmed and in Barry's arms.

Nora was trying to get out of Barry's arms, but Barry was very reluctant. "Dada down!" She demanded. Barry chuckled and set her down gently. She crawled to her toys and started playing with the bear that Cisco got her. Barry sat in a chair and kept an eye on her.

Couple hours later

Barry carried Nora home. Well, ran home. They went inside to see Iris on the couch watching tv. Iris heard them walk inside and Iris immediately went straight for Nora. Nora reached her arms out for Iris and Iris took her in her arms. Iris took notice of Barry's teary eyes. Iris set Nora down and she crawled around the house. Iris put her arm around Barry's back.

"What's wrong? Why do you look upset?" She asked. "We lost Nora today. Cisco was watching her and we couldn't find her anywhere. I was about to have a panic attack, then I heard her crying in the Time Vault. Iris what if I lost her? I would never forgive myself." Barry sobbed out. Iris guides him to the couch and they sat down.

"Barry, you did find Nora. She's ok and she's right by us." On cue, Nora crawled to her dads feet and she cooed. Barry watery chuckled and picked Nora up. He cuddled her close to his chest. He kissed the top of her head as she fell asleep in her fathers arms.