Intro!

Hey!! I know a lot of people don't actually read the intros to stories, but I wanted to let you all know that I will not be taking requests. This will just be a little oneshots book that I'll update when I have motivation or time! :)

There will be Finn x Sean, Sean x Jacob, and Daniel x Chris, and I shall state the au/timeframe/ending/Episode each oneshot is set in at the beginning of each one!

I'm going to put it here along with in the description of the book, but there may be topics such as:

•Drugs and alcohol.(Mainly just weed and being slightly high/drunk.)

•Mentions/scenes of abuse.(mostly light stuff but I will give you an extra warning at the beginning of oneshots containing heavier stuff.)

•Implied sexual themes/acts.(will absolutely not actually write full sexual scenes. It'll mainly just be conversation of past events or potential buildup to future ones.)(I shall never write anything even remotely sexual about Daniel and Chris, even if it is set after the Parting Ways or Redemption endings. They're still portrayed as children throughout the game.)

•Potential swearing (Not much at all, it's not necessary.)

I shall always put a warning at the beginning of each oneshot if it contains any of the above mentioned subjects, so if there isn't a warning it's not gonna contain any of those things!

Hope you enjoy my writing and happy reading!

-Bo :)