Run With Me|Sinn

Au: After the events of Episode 3, Sean has to escape the hospital and find Daniel. He finds out Daniel ended up in Arizona with his mother instead of Nevada and Sean's priorities quickly change when he comes across an all too familiar dreadheaded boy..

Warnings: None

~Sean~

Joey left abruptly after telling me to check the stuff he put down on the table for me and I looked at the pile of blue curiously. I unfolded the fabric to see my sketchbook hidden within the neat folds. "Damn! I haven't seen this in forever.." I muttered and sat back down on my hospital bed carefully.

The drawings inside were all too familiar and my good eye welled up with tears, the missing one becoming itchy underneath the patch. I put a hand up to it and traced the rough feeling of the bandage over where my eye once was.

I couldn't help but find myself staring for that little extra while at where I'd drawn Finn. I missed him so much. He made me feel.. happy. Safe. And that was something I rarely got to feel anymore.

Getting to sit and cuddle him would relax me in a way no drug ever could, he was my source of happiness and I was upset I hadn't seen him for over two months. He meant a lot to me, especially after we kissed that night back at the farm.. I'd never forget that. My first kiss was.. with Finn.

It was strange, not being able to see out of my left eye. My depth perception was affected pretty bad and Joey said I'd never be able to see regularly again, even with glass eye tech on the rise. That kinda upset me because I knew it'd affect my ability to draw more than anything, but that was alright.

My career in art was currently the last thing on my mind. You know, the whole thing of being a wanted criminal throughout almost every state of America was kinda a big deal.

I was supposed to go to juvie back in Seattle the next day to be put on trial for 'killing' that cop back in October last year, which felt like years ago after all Daniel and I had been through so far. No way was I letting that happen. Not until I found my brother.

As I was flipping through the last pages of my sketchbook I noticed unfamiliar writing. I read over it carefully;

Hey Sean,

I know things are pretty messed up right now. Daniel came back to camp and I decided to run, protect him for you. I found a letter in your tent that your mom sent. Currently writing this as I'm on my way to the hospital to drop your book off.

Gonna take Daniel to her. I'm sure he'll be safer out there.

Come find Superwolf asap, he needs you here with him right now. More than ever.

Sincerely, Jake.

Daniel was okay.. he was alright. Jacob took him where he'd be safe. I just had to figure out where the hell they were going. I was sure I had written out the address Karen had written in her letter somewhere in the book when I'd first recieved it.

Arizona. Karen lived in Arizona. 'how the hell am I supposed to get to Arizona? On my own?' I sighed and looked out of the large hospital window. The view was pretty, but it proved that I really was in the middle of nowhere. Some remote hospital out in California. Nothing but trees and mountains as far as I could see.

Arizona was only the next state, but I'd have been in a better position to get to Nevada or something. Either way, I was determined to find Daniel again. I'd have traveled to the other side of the world for him if I'd had to.

I spent my afternoon thinking up a plan of escape. I'd leave that night.

I waited until Joey had done his final round to check on me before bed before getting up and heading to the door. Through the small window I could see the guard sleeping in the chair by my door and the rest of the all too familiar hallway. I looked toward the staff room on the right. My stuff had to be in there. I just had to figure out how I was gonna get out.. especially without the guard noticing anything was happening.