Willing To Spend It With You|Sinn

Warnings: None

Au: Finn and Sean have been dating for a while now, a sweet and loving relationship. It's their 1 year anniversary and Finn decides to take them both back to the place they had their first date. He has a very important question to ask his lover.

~Finn~

"Cass.. I'm so nervous. What if I mess it up?" I groaned and put my hands on my face in defeat. "You'll be fine. Sean's a big softie, he'll love this. Besides, you've been planning this for so long I think it'd kill me if you gave up now!" Cassidy laughed and punched my arm playfully. I rolled my eyes, "Maybe that gives me a reason to give up." She scoffed jokingly, "oh, really? Guess your dreams of moving to Puerto Lobos with your husband won't be coming true, then." She teased and I finally put up my hands in defeat. "Okay, okay, I get it. Propose to Sean tonight."

I smiled at the thought of being able to call Sean my husband, my love, forever. It was a dream.

I'd been planning the big night for about 2 months, thinking about every little detail as much as possible. I wanted to make it perfect; I wanted to make the night I proposed to him the most romantic night of his life.

"Okay loverboy, you've gotta go and get ready! Take a shower and make sure you look presentable. As much as I'm sure Sean loves your usual.. style.. he'd probably prefer you to look more fancy since it's such an important thing." Cassidy winked and waved at me as I headed back to my tent to prepare.

Not long after it was time to pick Sean up. I'd (finally) gotten a proper driver's license so I could pick him up from his house to make things easier.

As I knocked on the door I heard Daniel giggle from behind it and Sean's angry yell to "give it back", whatever "it" was. The front door opened and I was greeted by Esteban, Sean's father. "Ah, hi there, Finn. I'm assuming you're here for my hijo, yes?" He smiled kindly and I nodded. "Of course. He'll be ready in a minute, give me a second to get Daniel to stop teasing him." He chuckled and I grinned. He turned away from the door and called for Daniel.

Not even thirty seconds later the youngest Diaz brother was stood before me. "Hi Finn!! Are you taking Sean on a dateeee?" He looked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully, "yeah. Your hermano is in for a treat this evening." I winked at him and he wrinkled his nose. "Ew! I didn't need to know that!" And with that he turned and ran back into the house. 'I didn't quite mean it like that but alright-'

Sean was at the door now, his usually messy, dark, curly hair styled neatly and his glass eye a glossy white instead of the usual black one. He was dressed in black jeans and his usual navy blue "Wolf Squad" hoodie, which he'd rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and the bracelet I gave him before we started dating was on his bare wrist. He was gorgeous.

"Hey sweetie, you ready go?" I smiled warmly at him and he nodded as we entwined our hands and walked towards my car. "So you finally passed your test, huh?" Sean laughed and I joined him. "Why, of course, love. I couldn't let my prince walk all the way to our date, could I?" I smirked at him and his face flushed red. "You can't tease me when you've not even taken me out yet, honey." He warned and I rolled my eyes. He was right.

We arrived at the clearing by the lake shortly after, Sean grinning as he realised where we were. "The place we had our first kiss.." he whispered, placing his fingers on his lips lightly. I got out of the car and wandered around to open his door for him. He scoffed and got out, grabbing my hand again. "You know I can do that myself, yeah?" I smiled and nodded, sitting down on the picnic blanket I had previously set up and pulled him down with me.

We ate and chatted for a short while, Sean's head on my shoulder and our hands tangled together comfortably. It was moments like these that were truly important to me; the times where you can just sit with someone and watch the universe do it's thing were always the most memorable.

"Okay. Stand by the lake for me, yeah? Turn away from me so that you're looking towards the clearing. I wanna try something." I spoke up suddenly. Sean raised a brow at me but eventually complied, standing as I'd told him to.

I took a deep breath and got down onto one knee, holding the ring I'd bought out Infront of me.

"Sean, you know that you're the most important person in the whole universe to me. You give me the motivation to get up in the morning. You've helped me become a better person; helped me heal. For that I'm so incredibly grateful." I chuckled softly, "I know I'm not the best at the cheesy cliché stuff, but if there's one thing I'm sure of it's that I am well and truly in love with you. You are my world; my whole universe. I want to spend my entire life with you, live with you, take care of a family with you, grow old you. I want to do everything with you."

I reached up and tapped Sean's hand to signal that he could turn around and he raised his hands to his face instantly, a light gasp escaping his lips.

"So.. Sean Diaz.. will you marry me?"

He nodded vigorously. "Yes! Oh my god, yes." He was crying now, his cheeks flushed and his hands shaking as I slipped the ring onto his finger.

I stood up and was quickly enveloped in a warm embrace, then a loving kiss. I was so lucky to have Sean. He was so perfect.

"I love you so much, mi amor."

"I love you too sweetheart."

______________________________

Word count: 1040

All of these end in the same sort of way but don't worry, I have something different planned for the next one. But for now, here's this oneshot. Hope you're all well with recent events, stay safe.

- Bo