1: Us

A voice could be heard from the hallway inside a house. There is laughing and screaming inside the room. Inside the room, there is a young man wearing a blue hoodie and his hair is messy, but it suits him, for some reason. He's wearing headphones and is talking in to a microphone.  His hands are controlling the keyboard and the mouse. The monitor shows that he's playing Minecraft. 

"Skeppy, ahhhhh!" a voice from his headphones screamed for help. It was BadBoyHalo, or they would call him Bad or BBH. 

"WHY DO I KEEP DYING?!" another voice spoke out. This time, he had a French accent. This French guy was a6d. 

They were having a lot of fun playing a Minecraft survival world, but with some twists. Skeppy was almost doing nothing, Bad was doing all the work and a6d, well, he keeps dying to a bunch of Zombies and Creepers.

After 20 minutes of pure fun and a few rages, they stopped recording and decided to chat for a little bit before leaving. "Thanks for joining, guys. *yawns*" Zak (Skeppy) says while stretching on his chair. "No problem. You sound tired, Zak. You should go to bed." Darryl (BBH) sounds worried. "Later. I need to edit this video." he logs out from Minecraft and opens up his YouTube channel. "You know that you can do it tomorrow." Vincent (a6d) reminds him. Zak stays quiet for awhile, and speaks up about something he wants to do so badly. 

"I want us to meet up." Darryl is quiet, and so is Vincent. Even though they lived far from each other, they have the same thoughts. That they won't be able to meet each other that easily. Vincent lives in France, Zak lives in Texas, and Darryl lives in Florida. The only way they are able to see each others faces is through video calls. Although they wish they could meet each other in person, meeting online is already enough for them. 

Darryl smiles at his monitor. He sees the TeamSpeak channel. "One day, Zak. One day..." Vincent nods even though they couldn't see him. He sees his cat, Ian on the floor and picks him up. "But it will be hard, right?" Vincent asks softly. "I'm pretty sure, yeah." Zak answers with his head hung down. For the past 2 years, Zak always wanted to meet Darryl and Vincent in person. He wanted to go having fun, sightseeing, make vlogs and live together. He wished for it to happen but it never did. No, it can't. 

"You know what? I've always wanted to go to France." Darryl speaks up to cheer up the mood. "Then I can bring you around the city I live in." Vincent suggests. "I live at Annecy, Haute-Savoie." "Where the heck is that?" Zak, who was listening, asked the question. "It's at the southeastern part of France." Vincent replies proudly. "Then can you buy me a baguette?" Zak jokingly asks. Darryl laughed and Vincent replied calmly, "I can buy you food other than baguettes." Zak laughed hysterically and almost fell out from his chair. 

"Oh my goodness, Zak calm down." Darryl says to Zak who is still laughing non-stop. "I don't know what's so funny about baguettes." "No, I mean - like - *laughs* don't French people only eat ba- *laughs* baguettes *laughs*" Vincent laughs at Zak's joke but Darryl stays speechless at the horrible joke Zak made. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." Zak finally stops laughing and wipes out a tear from his eye because of too much laughing. "Aight then. I'm going to bed. Good night guys!" Darryl says. Zak and Vincent bid their good nights to Darryl.

User disconnected from your channel.

Now it was only Vincent and Zak in TeamSpeak. They were sort of quiet at first, but suddenly Vincent asks a question to Zak. "Hey, what's the date today?" Zak turns on his phone to check the date. "It's March 25th. Why?" Zak answers. "I think you might know what I mean." Vincent says in a suspicious tone. Zak thinks for quite some time until he remembered. "Wait. Is it-" "Yes. And it's only a few days away." Vincent interrupts Zak. "What should we do? I mean, what should we prepare?" Zak starts getting worried and couldn't stop moving on his chair. 

They both think for awhile. Zak looks up on the internet while Vincent tries to think of something. Suddenly, a loud thump could be heard. It was Zak, who finally found out a way. "I have a suggestion, but it could be quite difficult to prepare." Vincent starts wondering and asks, "What is it?" "I'll send it to you through Telegram." A notification from Telegram pops up on Vincent's phone. He was quite impressed and nods. "Well?" Zak waits for Vincent's answer. 

"This is perfect." Zak was happy and smiled. "Hey, I need to go now. See you tomorrow?" Vincent tells Zak that he needs to leave. "Yeah, okay. Let's do that tomorrow, shall we?" "Of course. Bye, Skep!" "Bye, Vincent!"

User disconnected from your channel.

Now it was only Zak all by himself in the channel. He closes TeamSpeak and saves the website he found. He shuts down his computer and looks at his phone. His wallpaper was a fan art with him, Darryl and Vincent in it. He smiles and says to himself, "This is gonna be the best birthday present ever." He stands up from his gaming chair, picks up his phone and walks to the door. Before he exits, he makes sure to turn off the light and close the door. A notification suddenly appears on his phone. He looks at it to see a message from Darryl at their group chat, 'Muffin Squad!' The message says;

BBH

Birthday stream on April 2nd. Care to join?"

a6d

I'm in!

Count me in!

After he replies, he walks down the hallway to his bedroom. In front of his bedroom door is where his dog, Rocco is waiting for him. He pets Rocco and goes inside his bedroom. The house is now quiet, and not a single sound could be heard. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for both Zak and Vincent.