17: Keep Guard

A van parks at a parking lot near the port where Alex's hideout is located. Inside the van, The Ender Men huddled up to discuss one more time and to do a final check.

 At the back of the van, George (Spifey) and Clay are still busy hacking into Alex's bank account to retrieve Vincent's money back.

 Sitting in front of them is Jude, well dressed up as his girl form, Rose. He's wearing a long red dress paired with red heels. He is also wearing a blonde wig and he also did his make-up to make it believable.

 George (NotFound), Nick and Harvey are sitting in front of him, ready with their traps. All three of them wore black so that they would be hard to be seen.

 Next was Dave and Louis. They held their weapons tightly in their hands to get ready for the big fight. Both of them didn't look too scared, but they were nervous.

 In the front row seats, there was Darryl, Zak and Damien. Zak was extremely nervous, and so is Damien. But Darryl, who is keeping his throwing knife in his mini bag, calmed them down. 

At the driver's and passenger's seat were Jake and Arran. Jake already gave them one radio each back at the hotel, just in case something happens. Arran is always positioned at the driver's seat so that whatever happens, he can drive all of them to safety. 

Zak turns behind him and looks at all of his friends, ready to save his best friend. He sighed, and Darryl noticed it. He put his hand on Zak's shoulder and smiled. "It'll be alright, Zak. We will get Vincent." Zak was relived to hear that and he became more confident that Vincent will be saved. Suddenly, Jake saw someone come out from the container. He turns around to notify the others. "Guys, I just saw someone walk out from the container. I think you guys are ready to go in now." "You know the arrangement, so let's do this!" Darryl says with confidence. Dave and Louis step out from the van first and they slowly make their way in to the zone. 

Outside, two men armed with guns are guarding the entrance in to the container. Dave and Louis goes separately. Dave slowly approaches the first man and he hits him square in the head. He passed out next to his friend. Louis, on the other hand, is swinging his rope. He throws the rope near the person's foot, causing him to fall down and accidentally hitting his head on the gun. Dave and Louis smile and nod at each other. Dave looks to the van and gives a thumbs up to signify that everything was clear. 

Jake sees the clear zone and orders George (NotFound), Nick and Harvey to go and set up the traps inside the container. They giggle and ran outside the van while holding a bag full of traps they made back at the hotel. They walk slowly towards Dave and Louis, who were guarding the entrance. Dave nods at them, giving them permission to enter. Harvey entered first. He opened the door quietly and slowly so that he wouldn't distract the other guards.

 He looks at George and George immediately knew what he meant. He took out a piece of wire and a square device that was big enough to fit a man. He placed them down near the entrance and they quickly ran to the next spot. 

They were now further away from the first trap. Nick takes out a blue sensor and placed it on the ground. He looks above him to see a long metal bar just right above the sensor. With the help of George, he managed to place a bucket on the metal bar. He gets down safely and they run to the last trap location. 

They finally reach the last location, which was near the room where both Vincent's room was and where Alex's office were. This time, they became extra careful in order not to be heard or seen. Harvey takes out the last trap from his back and placed them carefully on the ground. He placed down a pressure plate that was almost the same color as the ground. He steps away from it instantly in order to not get hurt himself. 

Meanwhile, George tries to open a small locked door that was located just behind them. He acted quickly but carefully. After using different tools to open the padlock, he finally heard a click, notifying him that it was finally unlocked. Harvey and Nick heard the padlock open and they prepare themselves to escape from the empty and eerie hallway. George slowly opens the door, but it makes a slight creaking noise.

 They all became nervous that someone would show up, but they slowly but steadily ran out from the door. As they were running back to the van, they see Dave and Louis waiting for them near a container that was opened but empty inside. 

Dave signals them to go back to the van so that him and Louis can guard the place. Harvey nods and they run back to the van quickly. George enters first, followed by Harvey and Nick behind. Darryl, who was waiting in the van with Zak feeling uneasy, finally felt relieved. They sat behind Zak, Darryl and Damien, taking a few deep breathes. Zak turns behind him to talk to them.

"So? What did the inside looked like?" he asked, his eyes twinkling. Nick shook his head. "It was creepy, dark and barely had any air. It was completely covered, except for two doors. The entrance and another one most probably for emergencies." Zak nodded. 

Suddenly, Jake receives a transmission from Dave, who was still in front of the container. "Hey Zelky. It looks like the coast is clear here. Not sure about the inside though." "Thanks, Dave. And stop calling me Zelky. I'm gonna ask George (Spifey) or Clay to hack one of the cameras inside the main room." Jake responds. He turns behind him to look for George and Clay, who were almost done with getting Vincent's money back. "Hey you two hackers." George and Clay look up. "Can either one of you hack into the cameras in the main room?" George sighs. "We're almost done with getting his money back. We can't back out from here until we're done." 

Jake bites his lip and sees George (NotFound) opening his laptop. "Georgie!" He looks up and looks confused. "You know how to hack?" George grins and stretches his arms. "Of course. Dream taught me." Clay silently smiles while typing in some codes. George immediately opens up a software that will enable him to hack into one of the cameras. He focuses on the screen for some time, until he finally gets something. "I think I got through!" 

Harvey and Nick who were sitting next to him saw the loading screen to the camera. It was not long after the bar stopped loading and a picture of a locked up room and a pathway that led somewhere pops out on George's laptop screen. Harvey was shocked by the looks of the door that opens up to Vincent's room. "Guys, I think you might have to see this." he passed the laptop over to Darryl to let them see the heavily locked door. Zak couldn't close his mouth, Darryl was speechless, and Damien tried to figure out the different locks. 

"It looks like there are 10 different kind of locks on the door. There is a padlock, a lever handle lock, a keypad, a chain with another padlock, a barrel bolt, a chain lock, a padlock that requires a 4-digit password, a card lock, a latch lock and a lock that has letters on it." Darryl was shocked at the different types of locks that were stuck on the door. Darryl was concerned, but Zak was confident that they will be able to unlock all of them.

All of a sudden, Dave's voice echoed through the radio. "Alex is exiting the container. Be careful guys." 

Zak looks outside and he sees Alex walking to a trash bin while dragging a baseball bat, but it was covered in blood. Zak shakes his head and he became scared about what Alex might have done to Vincent. He grabs Darryl's arm and he starts sweating. Darryl looks at Zak and he sees Zak's pale face. He turns to grab Zak's cold face. "Zak? What's wrong?" Zak's voice started to tremble. 

"W-We have t-to go get V-Vince..."

Darryl immediately knew what happened. He picks up his throwing knife and placed it inside a little pouch that was specialized for the knife. 

"Don't worry, Zak. We are going to get him back."

He hugs Zak to calm him down. Zak felt safe, somehow in Darryl's embrace. He knew that he needed a friend like Darryl. He imagined that the hug would be even better if Vincent was there. He let out a sigh and smiled. A tear rolled down his cheek, making a spot on Darryl's jacket wet. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

yay hi im back :33

sorry it has been a long time since the last chapter, i have been really busy with school and my internet connection hasn't been very good ;-;

but yay im here and the next chapter will be uploaded next week! (i hope lol)

kkay im gonna head out now byeee (。^▽^)

As One || A Skep6dHalo AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara