16: Ender Men

"Hey shush, don't wake them up!" a man speaks in a soft tone.

"You ring the doorbell, you coward!" another person says. 

"Cut the crap guys and just ring the freaking doorbell!" a man who is standing behind the crowd says quietly. 

From the inside, Zak and Darryl were still sleeping, but due to the noise made outside of their room, Zak wakes up first and looks around the room. He keeps looking for the sound but he couldn't find anything around them. He stands up and goes to the door, where he suspects the sound is coming from. He peeks through the small hole and sees a bunch of people outside. His eyes were still half-asleep so he couldn't really recognize them.

Zak opens the door slowly, and to his surprise;

"Surprise!"

His team had arrived. 

Zak smiles and goes to hug each and every one of them. They see Darryl still sleeping so they didn't make too much noise. Zak moved them to the balcony, where it was perfect for them. 

"Oh my god, Zak. The journey here was incredibly-"

"-Amazing! You know, there was a train ride to here at the middle of the night. So we couldn't resist it!" Jake cuts off Jude. He smiles at Jude and he scoffs. 

Zak couldn't stop smiling. "I'm so glad you guys came. Today's the day we take back our friend. You guys ready?" Everyone nods. "I'm pretty sure everyone has a role, right?" 

Dave takes out a baseball bat from his golf bag. He swings it around, showing off his skills. "I'm 100% sure this will teach them a lesson."

Jude opens up his luggage and shows them a bag full of clothes, and a wig. "If they won't fall for a man dressing up as a woman, then that means I'm not hot." 

George (Spifey) takes out his laptop. "I will be getting his money back. But I won't be alone." He looks at Clay, who is taking out his laptop as well. "I'm gonna help him."

Jake takes out his phone and some two-way radios. "I will be at the control centre, A.K.A the van. Each of you will get one radio and you have to use it." "Oh and speaking about the van-" Arran suddenly interrupts. "-I'm driving it. So no excuses that there are no drivers, okay?" Everyone laughs. 

"Now, me, George (NotFound) and Nick will be taking care of the traps. We will be placing them where they would most likely chase you so keep an eye for them if you ever got across them." Harvey says, wrapping up their roles. But someone interrupts. 

"And I will be using my knives." Everyone turns around to see Darryl, already awake, while holding a throwing knife in his hands. "It's been a long time since I used these. But they will come in handy."

"Typical Bad." Clay says, while laughing. Suddenly, George (NotFound) stands up and goes to give Darryl a big hug. Darryl was shocked, but he hugged him back. Darryl takes a look at Clay, and goes to hug him too. It was actually his first time seeing him in real-life. Nick pats Darryl on the back and smiles. 

Zak was slightly touched by them meeting each other for the first time. They were the closest for 5 years, and they just met each other, during the most difficult times. Darryl sits down along with them, and they continued discussing. "Um, I think we should move back inside, now that Bad's awake." Zak says. They all agreed and they move back inside. 

Now, all of them were gathered into different places. But they still could talk to each other. "Alright, this, is not an easy task, you feel me?" says Zak, looking at all of them. "This is really dangerous, so all of you have to be super careful with your surroundings. We do not know what they might be armed with. So keep an eye out for those nasty potatoes." Darryl starts flipping his knife around. Harvey kept flinching, as he was scared that the knife might get him. "Bad, could you stop flipping that? What if it hurts you?" Darryl laughs and stops. "Don't worry, these are throwing knives. They will only hurt you if you be harsh on them. Like this." 

He holds it by the handle, and gets a good grip. He throws it on the wall, and it was stuck on there perfectly. All the others were shocked by Darryl's expertise at knife throwing. They all clapped, making Darryl feel a little bit embarrassed. Zak laughs and looks at Dave. "Dave, you need help in knocking them over? Bad could help you if you want." Dave smiles and shakes his head. "Nah, I'm good. Besides, you might need a hand to help a6d escape." Zak nods. "But what if you die out there? You know it's too dangerous out there all alone! This isn't Minecraft, you know." Arran says, looking worried. 

Dave looks at him and shrugs. "I never die."

Meanwhile, George (Spifey) and Clay are already starting on getting into Vincent's bank account and to get his money back. "This isn't safe, right?" George says, while typing codes. Clay continues typing but replies, "Nope, I'm pretty sure it's not." They continued hacking anyway. 

At the balcony, George (NotFound), Harvey and Nick are busy planning the traps. Harvey lays out a print of how they could make them not too dangerous, but could prevent them from escaping. "I was thinking about making a trap where if they stepped on a wire, they would get trapped in this metal box where they couldn't get out from." Nick was impressed. He also had an idea. "I had an idea of putting slime that's, you know, super sticky and can't open their eyes in a bucket. So when they step on the sensor, they would get slimed and they can't see anything in front of them." George laughs and gives his suggestions. "I was wondering if we could make them get electrocuted if they step on a pressure plate. That will definitely stop them from walking and they will be burnt to a crisp." 

Back inside, on Zak's bed, Jude is taking out all of his 'equipment' to become a woman. Darryl approaches him and sits next to him. "Wow, I've never seen this much woman's clothes before." Jude laughs and rearranges the heels. "Well, this is basically my other half so, I'm used to it." Darryl looks around the bed to see a 'thing' that was skinned colored. "Uh, what's that...?" He points to the 'thing'. Jude turns around to see the 'thing' lying on top of the pillow. He quickly grabs it and puts it back into his bag. "You did not see that, okay?" Darryl laughs. "But it was pretty big, huh?" Darryl says, unexpectedly. Jude was surprised to hear that from someone as innocent as Darryl. "Of course. I had the most quality ones!" Jude says, being a proud person of his 'things'. Darryl just sat there, laughing. 

At the table, things were quite serious there. "So, you're gonna take care of the cameras from the van?" Zak asks Jake. "Yeah, I will be notifying all of you if something goes wrong through the radio. Just be aware of your surroundings." Jake reminds Zak. Zak nods and sighs. Arran notices the nervous Zak. "Hey, you alright?" Zak nods and looks up. "I'm just worried if something goes wrong-" "-Nothing will go wrong, Zak." Dave says, trying to cheer him up. "Everyone is here now, so everything's gonna be fine." Dave's words really cheered Zak up. "Thanks, Techno." "Anytime."

Suddenly, another knock could be heard from outside the door. Zak goes to get it and he opens it, revealing Damien and Louis, arriving together. Darryl sees Louis and goes to greet him. "You came!" Louis smiles. "How could I not? Your best friend is my best friend too." Darryl's heart warmed a little bit. Louis takes out a lasso from his bag. "Can I be on the attacking team?" Dave hears this and immediately stands up. "Hey." Louis looks at Dave, who is holding his baseball bat. "Welcome aboard." 

"Now that everyone's here, shouldn't we make a team name?" Jude suggests, while trying on one of his wigs. Everyone thought long and hard, until Darryl comes up with a perfect team name. 

"How about, the Ender Men?"

Everyone liked the idea of the name and they all agreed. He looks at Zak, who was smiling at him. Darryl smiled back, and everything was now ready to save their best friend, a6d.