The Day It felt Hell.

AND GUYS YEAH ..i'll introduce you to myself~
my name is Kim Y/N
I am freaking 18 yrs old
I fight in secret and yeah they calling me with a bullshit names ..I don't bother..
My parents passed away when I am only 10 yrs old.. I lived by myself
But I have MAMAMOO ..which they are HWASA ,MOONBYUL ,WHEEIN AND SOLAR.. they are the one who protects me .. But they are not always there for me because they are soooo BUSY~
THAT'S ALL~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Alarm rings*
You yawn and get up for the unspecial to you as always.. Cuz u feel like your living in hell~
--YOU DO YOUR MORNING ROUTINE AND GET READY TO SCHOOL--
yOu go downstairs and eat breakfast.

*phone rings*
y/n: yeobeoseyo??(hello)btw who's this? *omo i'm doomed *

???:You freaking bastard , this is HWASA??!! your bff!! aishhh... where are you now??I'm waiting here cuz you told me to wait here on 7:30am and guess what hour is it now??

y/n: umm.... 7:35am??????????

Hwasa: u better hurry cuz your BULLIES will bully you again.. If i was not there who will protect you?? SO HURRY Y/Nieee!!*soft but annoyed voice*

Y/n : NE!!? i'm almost there!!*breathing heavily*

*7 minutes ago*

HWASA: oMO!! here take some water.. I told you to hurry but I don't say that you should run like a maniac *worries*

SOLAR: YAHH!!! ARE YOU OKAY???? i'm happy your here

*They smile at you*
*But the people around you gaves you DISGUSTING face*

y/n: it's okay eonnieS!! i'm TOTALLY FINE!! let's go now~~

*GIRLS cheering and FANGIRLING like CRAZY*

MAMAMOO & y/n: EHH?? WHO'S THAT??what the heck THESE people aishh*annoyed*

Wheein: nvm ..lets go ..let me see your sched??..

*checks the schedule of y'all*

MOONbyul: sadly we..Wheein and solar ..are the ones who had same sched ..BYE GUYS!!

*WAVES goodbye to each other*
*bell rings*

ANd when you and hwasa go to your class you are far to each other so you are beside the window..at the back luckily..

Mr. pARK: umm/.. we have a transfered student please introduce yourself..

???: Hi guys ~~I'm Min yoongi ,u can call me SUGA if were close... and Don't annoy me and i hope we get along as if not..*cold face*

mr:park: umm.. okayyy.. please seat beside Y/n .Raise your hand please
*you raised your hand *

yoongi: oh I have someone who i will bully I guess..*smirked*

y/n: do what you want..LIKE EVERYONE ELSE..*IGNORING HIM*

YOONGI: tskk*smirked*But tobe honest i like this girl I want you to be mine~*mumbled*

--------------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------------------------------
i hope you guys like it ..I am fast pulisher don't worry..I HOPE YOU LIKE IT~
i'm going to sleep now -_-zzz....