What a bad coincidence 😣

You all go to the stage and you are in the left side which You are particularly Closest to Yoongi...

Hosts:So now, There are 2 kpop idols who received Daesang award~ Y/n and Suga ..Can you please Step forward and tell the speeches of yours..

Y/n:This host is really pissing me off, Aren't they? Hayss*

*Time skip After the awardings*
*You're currently in Singapore if u are curious*

Jisoo:Oh....I forgot to tell ya.. The manager tells us that we're the same hotel as Bts..

Y/n:I'm doomed..*blankly shook*

Jisoo:Eh?

Y/n:N-Nothing...

Jisoo:okay then..The three of us will go to our Friends...wanna come?

Y/n:No thanks...I literally love to be alone..

Jisoo:Bye then...*get out..

Y/n:Phewwww....WHAT WILL I DO RIGHT NOWWW??!ARGHHHH! YOONGI-AHHH!YOU ARE SO DEAD...

Yoongi's PoV
I am walking through the hallway But I saw Jisoo talking to Y/n..And I see it clearly...Brcause Jisoo left the door open..enough to hear or see who is in there..When I passby the door..Someone Is screaming And I heard my name..

Y/n:WHAT WILL I DO RIGHT NOW??ARGHHHH!YOONGI-AHH YOU'RE SO DEAD..

And yeH..i heard it clearly and Open the door and sneak out from the side wall enough to let Y/n see me..

Y/n:You are so dead Yoongi ahh...I hate you..Why are you on my mind all day and night..

Yoongi:UMM..BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE ME??*locked the door

y/n:ARGHHH!!WTH?are you doing here Min Yoongi?

Yoongi:welpp...Maybe I want to ask you many many question...

Y/n:You think I'm dumb?I won't fall for your little traps Yoongi...

Yoongi:That's why i want to tell you something...

Y/n:No..Nevermind ..*grqbs her wrist

Yoongi:Y/n...Im serious please hear me out...

Y/n:No yoongi...Im done of your sweet  pretty liar words...

Yoongi: Yeah.. It hurts when you tell me that.. Please give me a second chance...

Y/n:How will I ever TRUST YOU AGAIN YOONGI HUH?!*teary eyes

Yoongi: IF YOU LET ME PROVE YOU..

Y/n:YOU KNOW I LOVE U YOONGI, and w-why did I d-deserve A-All this.?*punching your chest

Y/n:WAEEEEEE ??*crying hard

Yoongi:P-please don't cry Y/niee...I love you with all my heart i justt don't know how to express my feelings...

Y/n:I will forgive You ...Because I love You...If you ever hurt me again I swear to god that You'll never see me in any seconds..

Yoongi:Thank you Y/n....And I love you

Y/n pulled you to a secret roon which no one knows..

Yoongi:W-where are we ?

Y/n:Remember You tell me lately?

Yoongi:Yeah..I love you...

Y/n:PROVE IT TO ME....

Yoongi:Well...If you want to..*creepy look
--------------------------------------------------------
So thats the chapter for today...Thank you for alk your supports and I hope This will last long..I. sorry if this chapter is too short...ILL make a next chapter and that will be a pretty long...The end of this story coming nearer...I love You guys....

-Authornim 😍😘