New Life~

Its been 2 years since last I cried almost a month..Because i got depressed and Yeah.. Jimin confess to me but I dump him but he seems okay with it because He moved on for me..And he is My Best friend now and Yoongi I still love him but I don't know where he is now ...

*Flashback
I am with jimin because he is helping me out to be more busy for Yoongi to not see me..

Jimin:Y/n ...how are ya now?

Y/n:pretty fine but why did you want to see me?

Jimin:I have a plan..

Y/n:W-What plan?*confused

Jimin:When Rosé died She has one last word and You need to do this..

Y/n:W-what exactly do you mean and why so sudden?

Jimin:Because she needs you to be the one who'll replace of what she starts..She and I need You to be part of the trainee who'll become A kpop Idol in short a member of BLACKPINK~

Y/n:P-pardon?*jungshooked

Jimin:And as your bestfriend I wish you to be happy..I-It's ok if you Don't  want but--

Y/n:I'm IN!! I made my decision its for you and for Rose..And My eonnies is a kpop girl group now..I wont regret...

Jimin:Phewww....I thought you would reject her wish..And Yoongi will regret to let go of you...

Y/n:Y-yea..But I dont think so...

Jimin:Im always here for ya..I will support you in any ways..

Y/n:Thank you Chimmy 💜

*end of flashback..

*present..
Jisoo:YAHHH!!!Y/n-ahhh..get your ass outta your bed now...We have to prepare for the Awardings now!You lazy-ass!

Y/n:5 more minutes Please...

Jennie:YAH!GET YOUR ASS UP JIMIN IS HERE!?

Y/n:*Gets up immediately*Jinja!??

Jennie:Aisshhhh...Jimin is not here ypi sleepyhead!Now get up or Your Favorite Pancakes will be thrown away..

Y/n:As if you dare!What if I throw you instead huh?!

Jennie:Okay okay..I won't..Sheesh you're scary..

Jisoo:Now lets go..But first Take time for yourself now..

Y/n:Yea..I will eonnie..

They go downstairs and do your morning routine and after then, You wear skinny rip jeans and a crop top..And wear boots and a choker with a light make up..(wow..clear skin!HAHA 😂)

*Time skip to The awardings..

Y'all perform Play with Fire+Forever Young..

After you perform.. someone text you..It is Jimin

------------------------------------------------------
Jamless 💜😎

Jamless:You are beautiful on stage wewss..

Y/niee:Wow!You knew just now?Omo...Daebak!

Jamless:Ofcourse no!And yeah..Woahh!You look beautiful in screen..

Y/niee:Just in screen huh?Well, You look Like a drank man in the screen and in the stage..😆

Jamless:Woahh!Jinja? I'll take that as a compliment tho..HAHAHA 😂

Y/niee:HAHAHA..But ya know what?I seen a familiar face while you're performing...

Jamless:Huh?!What do you mean?

Y/niee:I saw Yoongi with you all..

Jamless:OmO!? You don't know yet?Aren't you paying attention while we're performing?Aigoo..You have a bad eyesight ..

Y/niee:Bad eyesight, my foot.. And yeah.Bye now..The fans will misunderstood us when they capture us both grabbing phone at the same time..hehe..Bye then..Jamless.

Jamless:Yea i see... Bye now 😊

*end of conversation*
-------------------------------------------------------
*Jimin's p0v
Y/n and I end the conversation..
Rm:Yahh!!Guys..Did you saw a familiar face?

Jin:Yea..I saw Y/n's familiar face but she is more beautiful than I thought..

*Y/n capture at the screen nearer..
Jungkook:YAHH!!thats Y/n right?

Hobi:Y-yeah..That's right I'll definitely talk to her later.

Suga:Hey!Calm yourself *signed a angry glare

Jhope:M-mianhaeyo hyung..

Jimin:AND BY THE WAY GUYS..I'LL GO SOMEWHERE after this..

Suga:What do you mean "SOMEWHERE" Jimin??*suspicious

Jimin:At the han river like that..It's none of your business anyways..When do you care?
*suga's pov
Suga:You know and I know where we're you going so you better tell me..

Jin:Can you guys pay attention first?Stop arguing..Fans may capture you two..

Jimin:Sorry Jin hyung..

Hosts: and the winner is BANGTAN SONYEONDAN and Blackpink imnida...

Y'all stand up and Cheer up somehow..And You walk towards but Someone bump to you....

???:s-sorry...*bowed

Suga:Its okay..*help her to get up

But when as soon as you see her face you smiled (slight but full of emotions you dont let others notice it but you are happy)

Y/n:Im sor-*shooked

----------------------------------------------------
Okay...Im sorry guys if its short for you..And I need to know now your opinions for my next ff..Im looking forward for your support~

Thanks to y'all!!~~
-authornim 💜🖤