Best Thing Ever:The End

Were at the concert And it is our last song.. STAY..Fine by Taeyeon..

*Time skip to Y/n speech

Y/n:Guys..I know I don't deserve this but Please I promise Rose to be more good than she is but totally She is good than me..Ummm...I wanna say thank you to all that came to our last concert ..Last performance as a group and Last Moment between Blackpink and Blinks..I wanna reveal something to ya guys... I thought it is a perfect timing..I kinda nervous but please support me, Them and my pregnancy..

Fans:KYAHHHH!! I LOVE YOU Y/N!
CONGRATSSSSS!*Cheering up

Jennie:But before that we have a special surprise to you Y/n..

Jisoo:I thought whaf kind haha Gotta go now..*all fans oncluded Y/n in the concert are shook except  suga

Y/n:S-Suga?

Suga:Miss me?

Y/n:Hell ya!!!!!!!*jump to suga

Suga:Umm..I wanna say thank you for supporting her..And I have something to tell you Y/n...

Y/n: What is it Yoongi??

Suga:For all these years Y/n you Don't give up on loving me..You ignore and reject the boys who Likes you..They even deserve you but I wonder why..Y/n you are the most precious Girl I've ever met in my life ...You teach me many things and the one part of the most precious to me is you tought me on how to LOVE MYSELF..I really hate myself but When You come to my life everything Worse thing in my mind Fades away because of you...I loved you For more than 8 years since Were highschool i totally liked You..No one could tear us apart..I love you Y/n, I hope you were too..So..*Kneeled down..

Fans: YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Y/N! SAY YES!SAY YES! SAY YES!SAY YES!

Suga:*took a deep breath*Will you marry me?* a tear fall down to his cheek..

Y/n: WHO WOULD NEVER SAY NO TO YOU!? OFCOURSE IT'S A YES!!

Suga:*cried out and Put the ring to you..

Suga:You'll never regret this Y/n..I love you forever only you..

*Fans cheering and crying at the same time*

Y/n:Me too..Jagi..*suga swang you to the air...

*Time skip to the wedding day
You are about to wake up but then you saw Yoongi hugging you..

Y/n:Yah!Jagiya..Wake up now..

Yoongi: Please Jagi cuddle me first..

Y/n:Its only 4 am now but Okay...

You and him cuddle for 2 hours(wewss..i hope all 😂) And its finally 6 am.

Y/n:You alright now?HAHA..c'mon now..