the Stakeout pt2

You can't see his face, you squirm and wiggle but still can't get out of his grip. you try and scream for help but he's holding his hand over your mouth. As the man is holding you close to him he whispers in your ear.

V: shhhh, be quiet

*you automaticly recongnize the voice. you try to pry his hand off your face*

V: stop, wait

*you guys sit still as the man looks around*

man3: ay boss, i got nothing over here.

*it goes silent for a second. After a few seconds vincent takes his hand off your mouth.*

V: Are you ok?

*you punch him in the arm*

y/n: fuck you. i thought i was being kidnapped.

V: you would have been if it wasnt for me you almost got caught

y/n: i was fine. He wasnt going to see me.

*he looks annoyed at you*

V: yeah right, he was walking right toward you. You shouldn't have left without me.

y/n: you were taking too long, and they were leaving

V: whatever. im not gonna argue with you right now.

*you guys sit there for a few seconds listening to what they are all talking about. you start to hear footsteps but you can't see where they are coming from.*

man4: hello there

*you turn around and see a tall man standing over you and vincent. He grabs you both by they arms and drags you toward his boss*

man4: Look what i found boss

*He throws you toward him. you look up to see mattia and the boys staring at you. The Boss looks right at you*.

Boss: who are you? were you sent here to spy on us?

V: what no

Boss: shut up! i wasn't talking to you. I was talking to her.

*he takes his hand and puts your messy hair behind your ear.*

V: Don't touch her

*Vincent tries to escape from the mans grip. The boss takes his gun out of the holster and puts it up to Vincent's head*

Boss: You jump at me again i'll put a bullet between your eyes.

V: do it. You won't

*Vincent stares at the boss in his eyes daring him to do it.  The Boss looks back at you*

Boss: You better start talking little lady before i kill your little boyfriend here.

y/n: he's not my boyfriend

*you said under your breath. He couldn't hear so he moves closer to you*

boss: what was that?

y/n:  I said he's not my boyfriend

boss: really? hmm

*He walks away and stares at the boys.*

boss: Are they with you?

*Mattia stares at me. And then answers the question*

M: no, never seen them in my life

*You look at mattia scared at how he looks. He looks like a totally different person. Ale and kairi stand there in silence*.