Chapter 1.

Hey there, my name is Julia Woods and I am fifteen years old. I live at number 5 Mulberry lane, London and i go to school at Westport High. I'm an only child but i have a chihuahua named Tany who is...probably my best friend. Well you didn't come here to hear me blab on about me and my life story did you?!...Didn't think so, so lets get into it.

                                                                                         I lay awake in bed for what seemed hours but realistically it was only twenty five minutes. The alarm went off and i slid out of bed and pressed the snooze button, rubbing my eyes and walking over to the light switch beside the door. I flipped the switch and watched as the room was plunged into a pool of light, i groaned and let my eyes adjust to the new light of the room. My room was pretty big, I had a single bed in the corner of the room with a white bed-spread and light-blue cushions, there was a bedside locker beside it with a variety of make-up and magazines littering the surface of the locker.

                                                                                        The room was bright blue with a fluffy cloud shaped light hanging from the ceiling, There was a plain white wardrobe across the room beside the window which had white curtains hanging in front of it. I took a step forwards, the white carpet that covered the floor tickling my bare feet as i walked towards the wardrobe and pulled it open. "Last day of school" i said smiling "Gotta look nice" i pulled out a bunch of tops and pants.

                                                                                        After a long time of searching endlessly through the portal of fashion (More like two minutes of tearing every piece of clothing i have out of my wardrobe) i settled on a red coral top with black jeans and a pair of red converse. I walked over to my bedside locked and sat down on the little stool in front of it and looked in the mirror, "Yikes, might wanna clean up...i look like a yeti!" I picked up the hair brush and started to brush my chestnut coloured hair and then applied some make-up.

                                                                                        I walked down into the kitchen and looked around, "Dad?" i called walking a little further into the room. "I'm here" he said coming around the corner from the sitting room "What's up, hon?" he asked walking around the breakfast bar and starting to cut and wash the fruit. "Not much, i was just gonna ask if...since it the last day of school...me and Beth could have a sleepover at her place?!" i said sitting down at the breakfast bar and taking a croissant from the bowl, i took a bit and then put it down on my plate. "Hmm....boys?" he asked not looking up from what he was doing "Never" i said smiling, Dad hated the idea of me out with boys even if they were Beth's cousins or something and they were five years old. I took another bite of the delicious pastry.

                                                                                       "Fine...you can go but be back by six o' clock tomorrow evening!" he said looking at me and smiling "I'll pack a bag with some stuff and send it over later" I smiled and nodded "Thanks dad". When i finished breakfast i walked out the door and headed towards the Jump Juice Smoothie shop, me and Beth normally waited for each other here and then continued along to school together, this time it didn't take too long because when its the last day of school that means barely any classes! so only half the books.