Chapter 3.

Later that day, around five o clock, me and Beth were sitting in her room in our party outfits styling each others hair and doing our make-up, Beth snacking on some pringles and me eating some every now and again. I was wearing a red dress with no straps that came just over my knees with black tights and a leather jacket. I had black inside-fur boots and a little side bag for money and lipstick. Beth had let me borrow a pair of crystal earings and a diamond necklace. My hair was loose over my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and smiled "I love it!".

                                                                                          "I'm glad" said Beth as she painted her nails baby blue, she was wearing blue denim jeans with a black strapped top that showed her flat tummy. She had high-heeled boots with a black bag with a strap in case she got tired of carrying it around, she had a black choker with a tear drop pendant attached to it and tear drop earings. Her hair was loose and fell neatly on her shoulders. "We look fab!" she agreed coming to stand beside me in the mirror, "Oliver will drop dead for you in that" i rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. "With that look....never mind" she said laughing at my face,  "He'll probably drop dead of fright" I walked over and sat on the bed, leaving her laughing her heart out near the mirror.

                                                                                            I checked my watch and said "We have half an hour till the party" i took out my phone and said "Oliver text me" Beth ran over and jumped onto the bed and looked over my shoulder, "What does it say?!" she asked eagerly. "Its says "Hey Jules, hope to c u there! miss u lots. need some company besides the dudes ~  yours, Oliver xx" i looked at her and she smiled slyly "He is cute ~" she said "If i didn't have Charlie i would scoop him up" i grabbed a pillow and bashed her on the head with it "Your so stupid" i said laughing as she looked at me all offended and then tried to wrestle to pillow saying "How dare you hit me...all these months of great harmony while i sleep and your turn against me now?!"

                                                                                         Twenty minutes later we were standing outside Oliver's house on the front step, Oliver answered the door and looked at me...his face forming a slow smile. "Come on in" he said opening the door, we walked passed him into the huge living room crowded with people and being blasted with music "Glad you could make it" he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I grinned and little and removed his hand, grabbed Beth's arm and dragged her into the kitchen where Ciara and Eva were sitting with some water.

                                                                                       "Hey" i said as we sat down on the couch next to them "Oh hey" said Eva, grinning "Beth i saw Charlie in the game room down the hall" Beth smiled and stood up "Then i am off!" she bowed and said "Catch you later" before leaving. Ciara and Eva started talking about boys and i looked around, i wasn't in the mood so i stood up and said i needed some fresh air. I walked over into the hall and then out the back door into the quiet evening, i leaned against the wooden fence of the porch and looked up at the moon. Something came over next to me and said "Hey, needed some fresh air too?!" It was Oliver, he was looking up at the moon. His green eyes twinkling. "Ya...just trying to get away from the rush for a minute, ya know?!" he nodded and we just stayed silent.

                                                                                      "Jules" he said as he turned to me, he put his hand around my waist and pulled me in "You know i like you Jules...can we give us a shot?" he asked, leaning forwards. I looked up into his eyes as he stroked my cheek, his hands were warm and sent a tingling feeling through my body. "I....sure" i said he smiled and leaned forwards, His minty breath hot against my face...closer...and closer...until his lips met mine. I put my hand on the back of his neck, kissing him back...it felt so good...so right. He pulled me closer and kissed me a little harder before pulling away and grinning. I blushed red and said "Do i call you babe now?" he laughed and moved a piece of hair behind my ear "I dunno babe" he said "Unless you've got a cuter nickname then babe will do" i smiled and kissed him quickly.