Chapter 5.

-2 weeks later-

                                                                                        Me and Beth sat in her room applying make-up. It was the day of her birthday and the house was looking fresh for the party, the DJ was downstairs planning the music and their chef was getting the food done while we were upstairs getting ready. I finished her eyeshadow and she smiled "Thanks Jules" she said looking in the mirror, "No bother" i said putting the make-up blender back in its pouch.

                                                                                        "Oh ya...there's this new boy who is joining our school next year but he's actually friends with Charlie so i invited him to the party" she said as we cleaned up "Cool!" i said casually "Whats his name?" i asked looking up at her, she put her make-up brushes on the table and said "Alexander Johnson, he's sixteen...it was his birthday four days ago actually!" she said walking over to the bed and sitting down. I sat down next to her and checked the time "Guests should be here any minute now" i said "Lets go downstairs"

                                                                                        We walked downstairs and heard the bell ring, i walked over to the door and smiled. Ciara and Eva walked in and handed Beth their presents and then gave her a hug each "Hey birthday girl and Julia" i grinned and said "Good, i thought i was invisible the way ye walked in" Eva laughed and said "Sorry Jules" Ciara frowned and said "We didn't mean to" she walked over and gave me a hug "We're besties forever!" i nodded and said "Defo".

                                                                                       About half an hour later the party had started and the music and disco lights were blasting around the room. We walked into the kitchen and i saw Oliver "Baby" i called running over and hugging him, he grinned and kissed me on the lips. I caught his beautiful boy scent and felt week, i inhaled deeply and when we broke apart i smiled. "Hey babe" he said holding my waist, i turned and looked at Charlie and then a boy i had never seen before standing next to him. He was smiling at me...the way people did when their normally turned out as creepy pedophiles, i smiled back and i could catch a glimps of blush in the lighting.

                                                                                      "Alexander?" i asked, he nodded and then said "You must be Julia, no?" his voice was deep and sweet sounding, like he was a friendly guy. I nodded and then Oliver said he was going gaming with Charlie in the next room, Beth went to find Ciara and Eva and to make sure things were OK....and i was left with Mr. creepy. I looked around and then he said "Its nice to meet you...fancy a drink?!" i looked at him and said "Just- just a fanta...please" he nodded and walked towards the food and drink table (there were at least four of these tables around the entire house). He came back with a cup of fanta and one of coke, i took the drink and sipped a bit then put it down on the counter.

                                                                                     He placed his cup down too and walked towards me, i stepped back but he kept coming until i was leaning against the wall. "My" he whispered in my ear, his breath tickled my ear but his voice made me shiver "You are pretty" he said tracing my figure with his fingers. He rested his had on my waist and pulled me towards him, i tried to push him off but he had me pinned. He leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine, i started to squirm...tears filling my eyes but he held me close. "Julia...?" i looked around as Alex let me go. "Oliver-" i said desperately.